Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Thought I’d share a picture of my Karma Squad Crumbled Lime twins. I’ve split them now but keep them close to each other in the tent! Lol
5D2C5F2A-6090-46A0-8993-42CF98B031FF.jpeg
3CCB454C-8D9A-4F2A-A0FC-F8F1E53F46EA.jpeg

I see some lower stuff that will end up with the trim pile for some hash.
My goal this year is to dedicate one whole plant to making hash, but the last few plants have been some of my best bud and I keep saying next one.
I have about 2oz of sugar leaf from those plants plus this one. I'm about ready for a batch.
mmmmm hash
hey I here ya if the bud is just so dam good why hash except for the taste shes a stunner! :)

that's cool two for the price of one that's a bargain and there healthy another plus!
I was only supposed to receive one seed but I got sent two and one turned out to be a twin so I’ve now got three plants! Result. I split them straight away, that was a few weeks ago now and they are both doing fine. They’re part of a seed project I’m starting. Be cool if they are one of each sex.

I stopped scrogging my grows a long time ago.
I have a motherhunt just starting, just sprouted, going to do only topping(maybe) once, and little lst to see the charachteristics properly on each strain.

@Sätkis, @Pennywise
I still use a nursery net, setting it level at the flip, but before that I generally just top, pull apart, and try to get it to table out to a square meter. For me it kinda depends on the variety. The Blueberries have very stiff stems and never need a net and don't like to table, for me anyway! But the Crown, and a sativa from Tweed called Karolyn at 60 inches tall seem to benefit from the support in late flower. But I wouldn't say its a scrog as I don't spend a great deal of time training. I also don't mind letting them grow natural at first to get some idea of the plants growth habit, but generally I'm training for a flat top to maximize the money I'm spending on lights and water!

There's a few leaners in there! Crown Royale on left, Blue Cookies on right

Could someone please post three pic's.
One of clear trichs
One of cloudy trichs
One of Amber trichs

Looked at images online but did not find what I want. Am trying to teach my GF how to read plants.

Hey man a bit more then 3 but some of the clearer ones I got. Aloha! :ganjamon:

Hey man a bit more then 3 but some of the clearer ones I got. Aloha! :ganjamon:

brah your trichomes are cherreh. Perfect bulbous heads on um ah. I see so many people posting trichome shots of collapsed heads and I stay smh. boom kananz

Here’s a shot of my mono cropped man cave from 2013 with my old girl bubba og sadly I lost her a few years ago. Many memories with this one and it’s the plant that changed everything for me. Supersoil grown.

Could someone please post three pic's.
One of clear trichs
One of cloudy trichs
One of Amber trichs

Looked at images online but did not find what I want. Am trying to teach my GF how to read plants.
How about this.

Attachments

• 26777BA5-22AF-4F11-8C0A-F16C67DF8064.jpeg
    26777BA5-22AF-4F11-8C0A-F16C67DF8064.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 31
brah your trichomes are cherreh. Perfect bulbous heads on um ah. I see so many people posting trichome shots of collapsed heads and I stay smh. boom kananz

Here’s a shot of my mono cropped man cave from 2013 with my old girl bubba og sadly I lost her a few years ago. Many memories with this one and it’s the plant that changed everything for me. Supersoil grown.

Brah I miss my 1000 waters and air cooled hoods. Was that flood tables and coco? I had a herijuana x killA kush that would never make colas.. just golf ball buds all the way down. Sleep kine meds or a good way to quiet down a get together :laugh: :meditate:

Brah I miss my 1000 waters and air cooled hoods. Was that flood tables and coco? I had a herijuana x killA kush that would never make colas.. just golf ball buds all the way down. Sleep kine meds or a good way to quiet down a get together :laugh: :meditate:

yeah bro it was flood tables all super soil 9 plants per tray fed compost teas and It was fire.
All bubba og. I wouldn’t ever run the 1000’s unless I was in a production type of facility and I would rock DE as well but home grows the 315 cmh is da shit. I could run 3 of those and yield more with the same wattage.

Back
Top Bottom