Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

It seems I have to dose really high with edibles... around 1,500mg-2,000mg To feel it good. But I smoke a lot... and don’t have copd. And my tolerance is crazy high. I never ate rosin. Lots of reclaim though... lol
My 225 mg dosidos rosin was 13 grams in 100 mL of coconut oil made 124 capsules . Even after after taking them for a month and still getting the same high . The dosidos were 27% THC , just taking two tokes off the joint you realize it’s potent.
Cigarettes caused my copd back in 96 .

My 225 mg dosidos rosin was 13 grams in 100 mL of coconut oil made 124 capsules . Even after after taking them for a month and still getting the same high . The dosidos were 27% THC , just taking two tokes off the joint you realize it’s potent.
Cigarettes caused my copd back in 96 .
Man sorry to hear about the copd... but it’s awesome you still found a way to utilize your herb. I would think you would wanna taste that rosin though! I bet it’s delicious, have you ever just made a batch to cook with. Duh... probably huh... lol.

I will save up my reclaim outta my rigs dropdown for months(and that’s a lot of reclaim) and then I will make some coconut oil with all the trim from my harvest and mix the reclaim with that coconut oil and then the Scooby snacks get made!

Man sorry to hear about the copd... but it’s awesome you still found a way to utilize your herb. I would think you would wanna taste that rosin though! I bet it’s delicious, have you ever just made a batch to cook with. Duh... probably huh... lol.

I will save up my reclaim outta my rigs dropdown for months(and that’s a lot of reclaim) and then I will make some coconut oil with all the trim from my harvest and mix the reclaim with that coconut oil and then the Scooby snacks get made!
The dosidos was the most delicious. I get my pneumonia shot then smoke for a short while before it hurts,
Most definitely learned it here and still learning. No cooking yet . I do the everclear 190 to shatter Grandpa Tokin’s Oil thread .
I haven’t made gummies yet but watching @Carcass closely on the gummies.

Nicely cured PF.

pf.jpg

Mimosa EVO, 30.5 zips.
One plant buds removed from stems.
20210225_090208.jpg

In jars, starting cure.
20210225_112610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom