Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Been a while since I have poated here also!!

Because it's cola season....happy growing friends!

Krissi…all well done as usual. What is your view on back building. Great if you want to sample the flowers but does it improve yield or stress the plants. Cheers

Six Shooter Auto top...

Day 75 SS two top 6 Oct 2023.jpg

Cheers

Hey. Look great too ! I've been only growing 2 years now, and don't smell very much from some of my strains. Is it me, my smelling capabilities or something else?
That's a difficult question to answer. I find nearly everything I grow smells fairly strong. Lots of different smells though from pine, citrus, Berry, fruity, petrol, diesel or a mix of some.
Some strains do smell a lot more than others. Some keep their smell through cure some change a bit!
You might be one of these people who's smell and taste isn't as developed as others!
Sorry we shouldn't be talking in this thread. Happy to answer any other questions in my thread!

That's a difficult question to answer. I find nearly everything I grow smells fairly strong. Lots of different smells though from pine, citrus, Berry, fruity, petrol, diesel or a mix of some.
Some strains do smell a lot more than others. Some keep their smell through cure some change a bit!
You might be one of these people who's smell and taste isn't as developed as others!
Sorry we shouldn't be talking in this thread. Happy to answer any other questions in my thread!
I thank you for your time. I'll check it out... ;)

Hey. Look great too ! I've been only growing 2 years now, and don't smell very much from some of my strains. Is it me, my smelling capabilities or something else?
Sal. If the flowers are sticky and smell strong late flower then you may be drying them too long. The dry and cure to me is the most important part of the process. I can accept lower yields and mistakes but what I do trim to smoke will get the right treatment. The ice bag hash is great either way. I have dried two days too long resulting in potent but blah weed. Cheers

Sal. If the flowers are sticky and smell strong late flower then you may be drying them too long. The dry and cure to me is the most important part of the process. I can accept lower yields and mistakes but what I do trim to smoke will get the right treatment. The ice bag hash is great either way. I have dried two days too long resulting in potent but blah weed. Cheers
Thanks for the reply! I was a 40+ year cigarette smoker. Probably lost some smell and taste buds.

Week 2 flower . Dutch passion auto. Thought it was haze of some kind but now thinking it could be white widow

IMG_2381.jpeg

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg
That looks like a Haze x Ruderalis cross and doesn't resemble White Widow.

Cheers!

Some shots of my outdoor grown Gorilla Bomb Feminized plants by Dope Seeds at week 8 of flowering.:ganjamon:

Hope everyone is doing well and have a great day!:Namaste:

You seem pretty good at growin' the weeds! I approve. :thumb:
Thanks GT!:thanks: I'm battling a little bit of powdery mold that you can see in the photos which is not a real problem at this stage since I'm harvesting late next week and then giving all the colas a good peroxide wash and fresh water rinse before hanging to dry.🚿

Back
Top Bottom