Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

White widow week 7 day 1
0a9c5ee21a63b4cda94fd56cfd65e28b.jpg
03b6e0872948920bc2d6138ef570b25c.jpg
5c603764d6eae93627a81fc08fa1e7d5.jpg

GG#4

And, a cat hair always seems to float onto my plant. Doh!

FullSizeRender229.jpg

Cant ever avoid it lol... Even picking em out with tweezers it seems you always just have to happen to miss one and upload it before you notice lol. Definitely a frosty plant... I'm waiting on a couple GG#4 freebies I got from TSSC to try out... I'm unsure how I feel about it because when asked who the breeder is I'm told it's a private breeder in Spain that was unsettling. So Idk if I'm a Guinea pig or not but I'm going to go ahead and try it out and hopefully it turns out like all the other GG#4 I see out there.

Happy holidays fellow 420ians! Kinda had to show off Berthas stock and my new wizard staff. We used this as our tree this year, presents underneath it. Then today, I sawed off the rest of the branches and cut it down a bit in size. Perfect for a walking staff. It'll be better with a big ass chunk of fully terminated quartz mounted to the top, with copper wire and a resin clear coat ;)

20171223_115848.jpg
20171223_120353.jpg
20171223_120405.jpg
20171225_185519.jpg
20171225_185529.jpg

Just doing a drive and wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas....

ck34.jpg

gsc36.jpg

Keepem Green

Some world class growers in Spain so you may get lucky.

Is that sarcasm or optimism? Haha I mean it definitely could be good stuff and I'm hoping it is... But I mean I could go fill up a bag full of dogshit and label it would class manure from Spain and use some famous brand name but that don't make it true ....

I am optimistic though because it is a reliable seed bank just hoping for the best was really wanting a breeder name is all lol.

Christmas day, day 32 12/12

Barneys Farm LSD
Shot looking down from the Trapland Blimp!
20171225_205916_2_.jpg
20171225_205717_3_.jpg

20171225_205805_2_.jpg

GR

Happy holidays fellow 420ians! Kinda had to show off Berthas stock and my new wizard staff. We used this as our tree this year, presents underneath it. Then today, I sawed off the rest of the branches and cut it down a bit in size. Perfect for a walking staff. It'll be better with a big ass chunk of fully terminated quartz mounted to the top, with copper wire and a resin clear coat ;)

20171223_115848.jpg
20171223_120353.jpg
20171223_120405.jpg
20171225_185519.jpg
20171225_185529.jpg
Man thats awesome, how much did that plant yield?..️

Man thats awesome, how much did that plant yield?..️

Thanks brotha! I harvested just over 21lbs off her and there was probably 4-5 pounds of shit I couldn't get to before the rains hit. But I'm content with what I got. She's going to make some amazing hash :)

Thanks brotha! I harvested just over 21lbs off her and there was probably 4-5 pounds of shit I couldn't get to before the rains hit. But I'm content with what I got. She's going to make some amazing hash :)

21#?! Damn

The winter this year has been surprisingly dry compared to last year in NorCal. I think it's has only rained once or twice. Not a lot of overcast days either, so outdoors harvests I'm sure thrived. I still have tomatoes producing outside, too.

Cant ever avoid it lol... Even picking em out with tweezers it seems you always just have to happen to miss one and upload it before you notice lol. Definitely a frosty plant... I'm waiting on a couple GG#4 freebies I got from TSSC to try out... I'm unsure how I feel about it because when asked who the breeder is I'm told it's a private breeder in Spain that was unsettling. So Idk if I'm a Guinea pig or not but I'm going to go ahead and try it out and hopefully it turns out like all the other GG#4 I see out there.

It's an amazing strain. I wish I had a better telephoto lens to actually capture the trichomes

Is is hard to say if what you are getting is indeed the TRUE Gorilla Glue #4. There are #1, #2 floating around too. Supposedly #3 was the runt.

This is actually from seed that I had gotten from some bud in a dispensary. Normally that would annoy me, but it was one of the most potent strains I've ever smoked, that I was thrilled to have some seeds on hand.

I have had to be diligent with it, though, as I've had to pluck several bananas from the lower nugs, that are always tucked away. From reading, this could happen as a result of cross-breeding in the genetics. If I had a full blown operation, then the crop likely would have been contaminated.

It's an amazing strain. I wish I had a better telephoto lens to actually capture the trichomes

Is is hard to say if what you are getting is indeed the TRUE Gorilla Glue #4. There are #1, #2 floating around too. Supposedly #3 was the runt.

This is actually from seed that I had gotten from some bud in a dispensary. Normally that would annoy me, but it was one of the most potent strains I've ever smoked, that I was thrilled to have some seeds on hand.

I have had to be diligent with it, though, as I've had to pluck several bananas from the lower nugs, that are always tucked away. From reading, this could happen as a result of cross-breeding in the genetics. If I had a full blown operation, then the crop likely would have been contaminated.

They claimed it is GG#4 I specifically asked that question but again I'm a realist I know I won't know for sure one way or another.... But I'll obviously be cloning it anyhow so it if is good I'll still have the genetics and if I'm not a fan then I just toss the clones.

They claimed it is GG#4 I specifically asked that question but again I'm a realist I know I won't know for sure one way or another.... But I'll obviously be cloning it anyhow so it if is good I'll still have the genetics and if I'm not a fan then I just toss the clones.
Probably a bean from the result of self pollination.... assuming the breeder isn't a total idiot you could very well have a quality bean..... or just a total ripoff ..

Hope all had a GREAT CHRISTMAS and Santa dropped off some new beans... Alot of talk about identifying the strain they have.. I don't know if this database works but if you want to try something that might help??
The Phylos Galaxy - Phylos Bioscience
Intresting stuff
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom