Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Some flower I trimmed up this a.m. and a little finger hash. Citrus skunk canuck seeds. :rollit::passitleft::cough::ganjamon::420:
20190120_130315.jpg
20190120_123114.jpg
20190120_123043.jpg
20190120_130236.jpg

A couple of shots of Blueberry after six week cure. Not much blue but the odour is nice.

@ JWB

During my last harvest I had to go to the store for some beer and a lady in her 30 - 40's passed me on the isle. She said something I did not hear and said "Ma'am" she turned and winked at me and said, Damn you sure smell wonderful. I was shocked, smiled and said thanks then got the hell out of the store ASAP. :)
My GF says that most of the times I come to her place I smell like cannabis. Need to bottle that fragrance.

:peace: :yummy: :peace:

@ JWB

During my last harvest I had to go to the store for some beer and a lady in her 30 - 40's passed me on the isle. She said something I did not hear and said "Ma'am" she turned and winked at me and said, Damn you sure smell wonderful. I was shocked, smiled and said thanks then got the hell out of the store ASAP. :)
My GF says that most of the times I come to her place I smell like cannabis. Need to bottle that fragrance.

:peace: :yummy: :peace:
Ha..:):)

Back
Top Bottom