Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Looking like some enjoyable smoke DD

be a few months to get some nice cured stuff maybe 4 weeks to start getting tasty.. im just smoking some really smooth and tasty do si do 10 month cured.. down to my very last bud .. omg no weed

Happy Easter!

Its Day 31 and the 6th day of 12/12. This will be the last post here in the Veg section. Pre-flower pistils are here. As soon as there is some more stretch I will do a mild defoliation.

Amnesia Lemon, G13 Haze, Pineapple Chunk & Tropicanna Banana

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

Happy Easter!

Its Day 31 and the 6th day of 12/12. This will be the last post here in the Veg section. Pre-flower pistils are here. As soon as there is some more stretch I will do a mild defoliation.

Amnesia Lemon, G13 Haze, Pineapple Chunk & Tropicanna Banana

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG
nice green bush..
hey i wont tell if u posted a few blooming pics..

OK, Im back. Doing a reveg of my Black domina. First shot is of the cut down lady.

Its been 1 week since that photo (the photo was taken after i filled the reservoir with nutrients appropriate for this stage and right after i changed the lights from 12/12 to 18/6. You can already see some changes. I did trim off that one longer stem that you see in the first picture but nothing else.

My reveg of Black Domina 2 weeks in. Starting to burst back into life. Looking a little bushy but thats expected. In short she looks very good for this stage.

I've got 3 pics. The first is a few minutes ago, then one from a week ago, and finally, right when i started the reveg about 2 weeks ago. The one branch in this pic was removed shortly after this pic was taken.

BlueBerry Hill going strong 3 weeks into flower & Dos-Si-Dos below still stretching just a bit. Raised the lights to keep her happy.
Had to do some defloration on the Dos-Si-Dos to give her more light inside the canopy.
On a side note, removed the Zkittles from the rotation, will try her on a later date. :(

AzLaker
:cool:

IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

My reveg of Black Domina 2 weeks in. Starting to burst back into life. Looking a little bushy but thats expected. In short she looks very good for this stage.

I've got 3 pics. The first is a few minutes ago, then one from a week ago, and finally, right when i started the reveg about 2 weeks ago. The one branch in this pic was removed shortly after this pic was taken.

Love a good reveg. and yours is looking great. But bushy, naw, she is just getting started and gonna be hungery. lol:morenutes::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom