Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

DOS SI DOS 33

Put in a shot glass on 6/18, Solo cups on 6/20, showed first leaf on 6/21.
6/25 - Four days from sprout
20230625_091312.jpg

7/01 Three days since transplant into 3 gallon Smart pots.
20230701_120321.jpg

This plant will be grown for clones. I have about 25 to 30 days till I harvest the 6 - GG4 autos and then will begin taking clones and rooting them for the Active Aqua 6 pot - 5 gallon Gro and Flo system.
This is a critical time during the grow as I just transplanted up from the Solo cup into the 3 gallon Smart pots, need to be careful to not over water. Fortunately I learned many years ago to bring the roots around slowly using Great White and by watering just at the base of the plant and make a small circle around the stem. Then as the plant begins to grow increase the size of the circle around the stem. Check the bottom of the Smart pot for roots and then begin watering to 20% runoff.
Soon as I get some good growth from running this under a 2 foot x 6 lamp T5. I will move it into the tent with the Autos until I harvest the Autos then put the clones in the Gro & Flo pots to veg. The plan is to allow 6 to 8 weeks veg after the roots have established in the Ebb and Flow system then add the screen and begin 12/12 at that point.

This is a fairly heavy producing strain and after the past year I have had I need a heavy grow, need to make a large batch of CCO plus I am down do just about, as the old saying goes, Seeds and Stems. Be nice to have some nice buds in the jars again.

DOS SI DOS 33

Put in a shot glass on 6/18, Solo cups on 6/20, showed first leaf on 6/21.
6/25 - Four days from sprout
20230625_091312.jpg

7/01 Three days since transplant into 3 gallon Smart pots.
20230701_120321.jpg

This plant will be grown for clones. I have about 25 to 30 days till I harvest the 6 - GG4 autos and then will begin taking clones and rooting them for the Active Aqua 6 pot - 5 gallon Gro and Flo system.
This is a critical time during the grow as I just transplanted up from the Solo cup into the 3 gallon Smart pots, need to be careful to not over water. Fortunately I learned many years ago to bring the roots around slowly using Great White and by watering just at the base of the plant and make a small circle around the stem. Then as the plant begins to grow increase the size of the circle around the stem. Check the bottom of the Smart pot for roots and then begin watering to 20% runoff.
Soon as I get some good growth from running this under a 2 foot x 6 lamp T5. I will move it into the tent with the Autos until I harvest the Autos then put the clones in the Gro & Flo pots to veg. The plan is to allow 6 to 8 weeks veg after the roots have established in the Ebb and Flow system then add the screen and begin 12/12 at that point.

This is a fairly heavy producing strain and after the past year I have had I need a heavy grow, need to make a large batch of CCO plus I am down do just about, as the old saying goes, Seeds and Stems. Be nice to have some nice buds in the jars again.

long time of veg for indoor u must have a lot of head room ... these where 5 weeks of veg.. a bit big..
still thinking i can handle it in the tent .. i also go for the 15-20% run off when bigger.. n shop vac up the run off..

im growing the Do si dos Elite from canuck here in the pics..

finished

long time of veg for indoor u must have a lot of head room ... these where 5 weeks of veg.. a bit big..
still thinking i can handle it in the tent .. i also go for the 15-20% run off when bigger.. n shop vac up the run off..

finished

Yummy!

Got some veggies again finally! More than happy to share with my friends! Little something for everyone, including a stunted auto and a mutant! Days 16/17/18 under the @Mars Hydro FC4800 using @DYNOMYCO!

finished

I do have room in the tent for fairly tall plants, but I will be putting a net on top of these and spread them out.
Since I started trying to grow Ebb and Flow I have had issues, the grow I have going now is my 5th attempt since the middle of 2022 and have not succeeded as of yet. I am thinking ot combining my ebb and flow with flood and drain. Eliminate the shop vac in the mix, will do this by going back to drain to waste Coco/Perlite in Smart Pots.
Build a stand in each bucket to keep the pots off the bottom of the buckets. Will use a two gallon Smart pot which will not touch the sides so the root pruning effect of the Smart Pots. I will use the Rainbird Stream rotors which will give me the waterfall effect type of irrigation
As the pots drain they will be collected in the control bucket and tis waste will be pumped into . 32 gallon trash can and that will be used to water my garden.
20221005_105552 2.jpg
20190821_21291) - Copy.jpg

I will only be using 6 of the 8 outlets of this manifold.
20181005_095126 (3).jpg

This works like the waterfall effect, provides more O2 to the roots.
20181005_095114_LI (2).jpg

Will take pics along the way to keep everyone infromed.

Attachments

• syste,.jpg
    syste,.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 21
I do have room in the tent for fairly tall plants, but I will be putting a net on top of these and spread them out.
Since I started trying to grow Ebb and Flow I have had issues, the grow I have going now is my 5th attempt since the middle of 2022 and have not succeeded as of yet. I am thinking ot combining my ebb and flow with flood and drain. Eliminate the shop vac in the mix, will do this by going back to drain to waste Coco/Perlite in Smart Pots.
Build a stand in each bucket to keep the pots off the bottom of the buckets. Will use a two gallon Smart pot which will not touch the sides so the root pruning effect of the Smart Pots. I will use the Rainbird Stream rotors which will give me the waterfall effect type of irrigation
As the pots drain they will be collected in the control bucket and tis waste will be pumped into . 32 gallon trash can and that will be used to water my garden.
20221005_105552 2.jpg

20181005_095126 (3).jpg

Will take pics along the way to keep everyone infromed.

I love the simplicity of using drain to waste in smart pots with hp pro mix on a special plastic grid stand drain to the
dish and suck up run off with shop vacuum is losing suction after 2 yrs time for new one..

all that plumbing must be a tonn of work .. i do get tired carrying the buckets..

finished

20221005_105552 2.jpg

20181005_095126 (3).jpg

Will take pics along the way to keep everyone informed.
I love the simplicity of using drain to waste in smart pots with hp pro mix on a special plastic grid stand drain to the
dish and suck up run off with shop vacuum is losing suction after 2 yrs time for new one..

all that plumbing must be a tonn of work .. i do get tired carrying the buckets..

Yes the plumbing was some work, but it is done and works great. I have to use RO water as my city water just sucks, over 800 ppm salts. So I purchased an RO machine and it works great.
I also purchased the Torus XpH Capsule Model which keeps the pH stable for long periods of time. I have not added any pH down or up to this rez since I started it 12 days ago.
I will be able to use this same setup when I switch back to DTW.

This thread is for your growing girls. All of us are proud of our growing plants this is the place to post them until they become "eye candy" and join the frosty girls over there.

Here we go

Compost Girl sprouted in my compost pile in late April. She has endured as a seedling temps down to 8f and was once covered in snow. She is awesome!!!

2_IMG_20160626_074330.jpg

:roorrip:

Dab to all your girls... and boys!
W/w 3 weeks exactly

IMG_0594.jpeg

20221005_105552 2.jpg

20181005_095126 (3).jpg

Will take pics along the way to keep everyone informed.

Yes the plumbing was some work, but it is done and works great. I have to use RO water as my city water just sucks, over 800 ppm salts. So I purchased an RO machine and it works great.
I also purchased the Torus XpH Capsule Model which keeps the pH stable for long periods of time. I have not added any pH down or up to this rez since I started it 12 days ago.
I will be able to use this same setup when I switch back to DTW.

my high tech water station for drain to waste..

Back
Top Bottom