Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

its therapeutic for all of us :)

Yeah that's the main draw here imo.

Due to my current employer and random drug testing, it is rare I can smoke. However I love growing it as much as smoking because it is therapeutic.

Sorry for having a boss and job like that. I hope growing can give you enough satisfaction :)

Therapeutic unless you are in trim jail. Lol

Oh yeah this part sucks. I remember trimming for more than 4 weeks when I had a big outdoor harvest.

I would appreciate it . Haha. Can't have visits as we are still locked down. No booze or cigs can be bought either . :(

Oh screw it, man! I knew cops were beating people in the street, but not the prohibition part. How are you holding up?

Yeah that's the main draw here imo.

Sorry for having a boss and job like that. I hope growing can give you enough satisfaction :)

Oh yeah this part sucks. I remember trimming for more than 4 weeks when I had a big outdoor harvest.

Oh screw it, man! I knew cops were beating people in the street, but not the prohibition part. How are you holding up?
We are doing fine for now. The kids are getting antsy but other than that the actual lock down at home is ok. We stocked up on booze before the lockdown but gave some away to friends in need etc so we have a bottle of sherry left on the cooking pantry and that's it. Tobacco Will be on sale from Fri again but if you know people you can get. Same with booze. From Friday things will start easing but not by much . The cops and army have been hectic but our country is known for defiance so I know a lot of provocation happens.

Staying high and ok.

So it's double prohibition now, eh? Stay positive, man. We're about to lift the lockdown, which was one of the weirdest experiences in my life even when counting bad acid trips... but let's not delude ourselves, once we won the first battle there's gonna be another one and another one after that. This shit has just started and until everybody's vaccinated (sorry anti-vaxx crowd) we'll have to deal with "the new normal" :tommy:

Well half of my life I’ve been doing only that :laugh:

Me too I never knew any other way until I started reading about growing cannabis. lol I thought I was messing up growing in home made soil!

Con you have some special soil where you are for sure. I bet there's a fair share of grape growers near you. We have pretty good soil here and live in a agricultural district so lots of grape growers here as well. Corn as far as the eye can see up on the plateau.

Where we are used to be an shallow ocean millions of years ago then up lift and a few ice ages. We live basically on glacial till with dolomite bedrock.

Gals after 5 weeks. It seems they're hitting the last stretch. First time in a very long time I'm getting an actual fade, so the soil definitely needs correction after this run :)

:yummy:

She just started purpling by herself. I kept taking her out at night since then, but I couldn’t see any significant improvement, so I assume that she just needs to do her thing. Nice berry aroma that gets stronger every day. Got two clones and stuck them in the ground when I saw nodules, but they look like shit :)

They were cut in bloom and cloned in water. It took them long time to show nodules and they started to wilt, so I just stuck them in soil. There's some tiny green growth there, so I just keep them in my grow box and maybe they're gonna recuperate.

I also have two cuts of Leb and I hope they make it!

Back
Top Bottom