Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

thanks guys. I have had Teaming with Microbes for awhile and have been wondering if the ‘sequel’ is good as well. I will add that to my collection :thumb:

:thumb: my very deep purple DarkDevil had a phase where it smelled like shit too :laughtwo: The good shit man! Once harvested and cured it is the least shit-like smell ever! Just smells like a candy shop.

Goes to show it’s a fine line between shit and sugar...

:rollit:
Beautiful flowers Con!

She’ll change the smell yet before finishing flowering, but it’s just gonna get more intense. Once dried it’ll be smelly bud, but the shit aroma should nicely turn into something more palatable :)

that could be one like woodys I think his is what they call a purple pheno but don't quote me I puff that often at night its not daytime for me :)

Nighttime only for me too.

sounds yummy :straightface:

I was expecting something along these lines from a Skunk #1 cross. These plants are very smelly if their lineage is real. Some folks have been after these aromas now when the whole world is going legit. I haven’t had a good Skunk in a while, so I’m looking forward to it!

In the 90's I smoked so much Skunk, that I got fed up eventually. But at that time it was that or hash. These days Skunk got mostly forgotten, but I see a resurgence due to people like Kevin Jodrey, who says now's the time to hunt back all these smelly expressions, that were replaced by safer (less smelly) hybrids.

it's not that hard to find in canada.

worked in a youth hostel once. walked in with a double-bagged 1/2 oz of skunk stuffed into a fridge container jammed in the bottom of my backpack. 150 pairs of eyes turned to me instantly aware of what i had ... :p

Once Skunk #1 was the most popular strain grown on this planet, so I'm sure there are still folks with freezers full of seeds that they haven't grown for ages :)

if you could get seeds from that your in em :)

there are still bc growers growing it. mostly outdoor likely. it was one of the ground hugging indicas guerilla guys loved.
there is some debate if it developed here or travelled up the coast.

in the 90's you could trade it g for g straight for coke if you could get it in to the states.

try getting that stinky over the border :laughtwo:

that was back when they used to backpack it over. dogs, helicopters, flir, all kinds of ridiculous hardware. all going the one way. no one seemed to care about the blow rollin the other way. :rolleyes:

the conventional wisdom of the day was : kill the pot smokers - - it's easy, and all the other drug problems would go away as a result ...

idiots .. :straightface:

I heard this story about swapping BC bud for blow. That was before NorCal people got their act together and started swamping US with great outdoor bud :) Another reason for Skunk strains to catch the back burner at a certain point was their moderate THC content, which cannot really compete with OGs. But these were considered very strong back in the day when hardly anyone grew anything that touched 20%... hmm I just checked some pics of Sensi Super Skunk on Seedfinder and this thing really looks like it :)

Once Skunk #1 was the most popular strain grown on this planet, so I'm sure there are still folks with freezers full of seeds that they haven't grown for ages :)

Agreed. Skunk's genetics are so prolific that it became difficult to find almost anything without some skunk genetics in it. Truly a great strain and probably one of the most culpable in the watering down of genetics that was the 80's

Get your hands on the old skunk and you’ll never have to work again.

I guess that's the way it's getting, but with it so prevalent at one time, I'm sure it's out there in fairly pure form....somewhere.

We definitely don't have any skunk problem. It's still used to spin modern genetics especially for yield :)

Back
Top Bottom