Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

It’s a soil drench :)

hey lazy your going to get the best advice here con knows his shit when it comes to these plants :)

Thx man! Hmm I think everybody should work with what’s available for them and develop the best system to deal with their plants. I don’t think that what I do will work for everybody, especially that I use native soil not peat, but I can definitely explain my shit when somebody asks me!

Hey Con, when you seek to determine whether you have gotten a CBD or THC phenotype, how will you check? Do you have a testing facility you use there?

Facility... well that’s a dream in Italy. I cannot send anything anywhere. I know that I got CBD plants last time around with Lebs, cause I didn’t get high and yet my backpain was always passing after I smoked some hash. They’re common in this line, Ace has analysed all chemotypes and there are two different ones with various CBD content, which lines up with my experience.

I don’t think that what I do will work for everybody, especially that I use native soil not peat, but I can definitely explain my shit when somebody asks me!
ive tried lots of your ways and your rite they don't all work in my set up but I have learned a lot from you about the organic way and im grateful for it keep the knowledge coming thanks con. :)

Well half of my life I’ve been doing only that :laugh:

Yeah it’s a lot of fun when you start bringing it to another level. I actually found out a lot of cool things here. Mag really pushed me to grow better and better flowers and let me meet a lot of great people in the process and I just keep spreading the knowledge. As I said a lot of things in what I do are based on locally available stuff and local climate, but you can definitely find some tweaks for your own method even if you’re not fully organic :passitleft:

Yeah it’s a lot of fun when you start bringing it to another level. I actually found out a lot of cool things here. Mag really pushed me to grow better and better flowers and let me meet a lot of great people in the process and I just keep spreading the knowledge. As I said a lot of things in what I do are based on locally available stuff and local climate, but you can definitely find some tweaks for your own method even if you’re not fully organic :passitleft:

Awesome! I freakin love 420 mag!

The tough part for me is just wrapping my head around all the different things I can apply and what they really bring to my soil.

I know my soil has a neutral pH and is high in clay.

Don’t get distracted by thousand products and hundred different methods! One thing always comes out in the washing, you need very few things and you need to apply them in the right moment and in the right proportion. That’s it!

It does indeed, but there are shortcuts if you’re willing to focus and have a drive to learn a bit of theory.

That was some plant AND THE HIGH :smokin:

Don’t get distracted by thousand products and hundred different methods! One thing always comes out in the washing, you need very few things and you need to apply them in the right moment and in the right proportion. That’s it!
It does indeed, but there are shortcuts if you’re willing to focus and have a drive to learn a bit of theory.
Do you have any reading material you'd recommend to someone trying to learn the science behind growing? I've read a couple of Albrecht's books but a lot of that stuff is mind numbing.

Back
Top Bottom