Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yeah there should be lemon smell if we’re talking about the same thing. It’s an interesting expression usually looking a bit lanky :)

I smoked some PanZam today. I really like the smoke, great to stay out in the sun :smokin:

Yeah there should be lemon smell if we’re talking about the same thing. It’s an interesting expression usually looking a bit lanky :)
lol ya you no me I don't have the same pallet you do to detect smells and tastes theres no mistaking this one though it smelled of lemon growing and the taste is a nice lemon I wish I could just pop over and toke some with you lol :smokin:

Yeah we’ll see, might be another CBD plant, but it’s all good :)

I popped some more stuff, that's in my freezer seeing that two plants will be chopped in two weeks or so. Here we go with two young F3 Skunk #1 x NL #5 from Seedbank's stock, a gift from a member. We got a cloudy day today, so I put them outside for a bit :thumb:

:surf:

drive by there Con.. All I can say is if you get that Blackberry Kush leaner,,,, seems to be the winner......... She turns drank and hairs turn orange early is a good indicator... Hope you get a winner... Stay safe my friend......

drive by there Con.. All I can say is if you get that Blackberry Kush leaner,,,, seems to be the winner......... She turns drank and hairs turn orange early is a good indicator... Hope you get a winner... Stay safe my friend......

Well she's been purpling steadily and she has a sweet berry & toffee smell. I took two clones, but I don't know if they're gonna make it. Not a big yielder from what I've seen so far, but it's a very nice smoke for sure.

I used to do that put my plants out when there was sun like your doing but im a chicken imo the plants love that treatment when they go back under the lights they are already charged up all the lights are doing is keeping that energy going that's an interesting cross you got there look forward to seeing that one :)

I like to throw them out asap if it's not very hot and the sun is not very intense. Seeds germinated very quickly and quickly broke the soil. It's rather old school genetics, but the plants are supposed to be very high quality.

Berry & toffee with a bit of musk. Way on the sweet side, but intensity of terps is not high.

Thx man. They're getting ready :)

Yes Amy, it also allows me to take my mind off things during these turbulent times!

Back
Top Bottom