Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Did I here Star??? Can't go wrong with a good one of them.. Got me wishing again.. Cha Ching''' Naw,, but that's a good one for a all good around knock your dick in the dirt pot.. Got to find a good one, then you got a good example of indo.. I've actually had good luck this far north,, what 42 degrees north. BTW Con what latitude are you?? Latitude and elevation are big factors. Is alot of good indicas. I myself prefer them.

They have some breeds from some mountain top area in South America that have plants that flower super fast. Some as fast as 40 days I here of. Those guys at Stoney Girls used some to cut the flowering times. Told me it was a landace for there. They call it Berkley after a friend he's got that worked with it at U of Berkley. I never tried growing it, because he's told me it's ot the greatest herbs. But if your wanting to cross something, it's great to shave off a week or so of flowering time in hybreds.
Well I'm babbling... GL and Keepem Green

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Don't fool yourself that by mixing ruderalis and pure sativa genetics you're gonna retain characteristics of a pure sativa. Crossing is like making babies, there won't be anything exactly like their parents, but they will resemble them in certain way. Something will be affected along the way, most likely high or the character. But if that's what you want to do, that's what you want to do. You can definitely save some good traits, but you'll also have to sacrifice the others. Outcrossing is a game of compromise and you have to be aware of that.

Oh yeah it's definitely work for next 10 years at least with checking F1 crosses alone.

I saw an Amnesia Haze auto that I was very impressed with and the smoke reports from somebody credible were very good.

I think I trust you more as the final connoisseur judge so I am very interested on your judgment of the Auto Jack.

My experiments ( which might be described better as simple amateur pollen chucking) might end quite early with some reasonable success. I think I know what I want to try first Amnesia Haze Auto x Mangobiche

Pure Lebanese Hashish Plant

"Characteristics: Early maturing with compact growth, short internodes, and copious resin
Traditional Purpose: hashish production (sieved) "

"...can be ready before the end of September outdoors."

The Real Seed Company - Products: Lebanese - Middle East - Lebanese

Yes it is on my mind and I might give it a try after all.

Maybe Sensi Star? Suggesting SS since I know you love sativas. For a 100% indica SS could be mistaken for a sativa at the initial onset. The most cerebral indica that I've experienced coupled w/ very enjoyable complementary indica relaxation. Grows strong & big outside.
:Namaste:

Glad to hear from you, bright. The only source of SS these days is Paradise Seeds. Is their stock legit? I'm also looking into Pre'98 Bubba Kush and Deadhed OG by Cali Connection, Bubba Kush by HSO, Gorilla Biscuit IX by Seeds of Compassion or Red Leb by Real Seed Company. Granddaddy Purps always sounded right to me too, but I'm not sure how long it'd take or of it's good for my climate.

Did I here Star??? Can't go wrong with a good one of them.. Got me wishing again.. Cha Ching''' Naw,, but that's a good one for a all good around knock your dick in the dirt pot.. Got to find a good one, then you got a good example of indo.. I've actually had good luck this far north,, what 42 degrees north. BTW Con what latitude are you?? Latitude and elevation are big factors. Is alot of good indicas. I myself prefer them.

They have some breeds from some mountain top area in South America that have plants that flower super fast. Some as fast as 40 days I here of. Those guys at Stoney Girls used some to cut the flowering times. Told me it was a landace for there. They call it Berkley after a friend he's got that worked with it at U of Berkley. I never tried growing it, because he's told me it's ot the greatest herbs. But if your wanting to cross something, it's great to shave off a week or so of flowering time in hybreds.
Well I'm babbling... GL and Keepem Green

I'm on 45N, but I'm in Mediterranean, which means my climate is slightly different than yours or Californian one. As soon as the summer hits we have little difference between day/night temps. There's also little wind, but hellish RH as you know, which is why I use hill slopes. My elevation is about 2000-3000 feet. With sativas I can go till November, but I know that indicas here should be finished by the end of September, cause otherwise they're gonna have problems with mold. A touch of sativa is always appreciated.

I saw an Amnesia Haze auto that I was very impressed with and the smoke reports from somebody credible were very good.

I think I trust you more as the final connoisseur judge so I am very interested on your judgment of the Auto Jack.

My experiments ( which might be described better as simple amateur pollen chucking) might end quite early with some reasonable success. I think I know what I want to try first Amnesia Haze Auto x Mangobiche

Never grew Mangobiche, but it's on my list. I'm exploring Colombian sativas for a reason and hope to bring these 72s home this season.

Glad to hear from you, bright. The only source of SS these days is Paradise Seeds. Is their stock legit? I'm also looking into Pre'98 Bubba Kush and Deadhed OG by Cali Connection, Bubba Kush by HSO, Gorilla Biscuit IX by Seeds of Compassion or Red Leb by Real Seed Company. Granddaddy Purps always sounded right to me too, but I'm not sure how long it'd take or of it's good for my climate.

Paradise is the original Sensi Star. It's the only one I've grown....on my 3rd or 4th pack now. CC's Deadhead is a good one....his SFV is one of the best I've found & well you know how I love his 91. Saw you comment on a Purple Kush....the old SRV71 Oaksterdam cut is still making the rounds w/ a few breeders but check out CSI Humboldt. Nspecta is pretty much the senior statesman for Mendo Purps & Purple Urkle....available in regs or fems. His new reg line is under Pirates of the Emerald Triangle. I recently picked up some of his Bubba, which he's had since '06 & the guy he got it had already held it for 12 yrs. Good luck brother....how will you pick just one? :laughtwo: :Namaste:

Well it happened I pushed the button on Red Leb from RSC. I figured with freebies it was definitely worth the price. But I might grab few seeds of this SS after all. Thx for all these recommendations, man. There's a website that sells all this independent US gear like CSI Humboldt or Nspecta. I'll look around a little bit more :passitleft:

Well it happened I pushed the button on Red Leb from RSC. I figured with freebies it was definitely worth the price. But I might grab few seeds of this SS after all. Thx for all these recommendations, man. There's a website that sells all this independent US gear like CSI Humboldt or Nspecta. I'll look around a little bit more :passitleft:

I am glad you did that. There will always be time to grab the modern hybrids. Some of these purer land-based strains, we might never seen again if we don't buy them now. I wish I could easily buy some pure Oaxocan or Guerrero seeds

In the late 1970's there was something called California Red Hair. I thought it was exquisite. I have always wondered exactly what it was.

I came to say this:

PeeJay loved the Ace's PCK too. He said it wasn't a typical indica high - more like the landrace high - not debilitating. And it has great color.

And then saw this:

Red Leb....Sounds like a winner. Cheers!

Con before ya dump cash,,, make sure it's close to what ya want,,,, EVERYONE has a popular strain reproduced,,, with what they claim are 'similar'???? Only 1 True WW.... Most don't even have the same parentage as the award winner.... ALOT of almost,,, we are trying.. But I do know this,,, they ALL have 1,000X's the farm I have for production... Make any sense?? My youmgings are sprouting wings....

Keepem Green

I am glad you did that. There will always be time to grab the modern hybrids. Some of these purer land-based strains, we might never seen again if we don't buy them now. I wish I could easily buy some pure Oaxocan or Guerrero seeds

In the late 1970's there was something called California Red Hair. I thought it was exquisite. I have always wondered exactly what it was.

Yep I guess we're gonna find out how good these beans are, cause it's hard to find any real review. Their Red Leb has CBD phenos too, I saw the lab results. I'm also very interested in these plants' structure, terpenes profile and pattern of growth. I hope for a nice run and quick finish :thumb:

I came to say this:

And then saw this:

Red Leb....Sounds like a winner. Cheers!

It sure does.

Con before ya dump cash,,, make sure it's close to what ya want,,,, EVERYONE has a popular strain reproduced,,, with what they claim are 'similar'???? Only 1 True WW.... Most don't even have the same parentage as the award winner.... ALOT of almost,,, we are trying.. But I do know this,,, they ALL have 1,000X's the farm I have for production... Make any sense?? My youmgings are sprouting wings....

Keepem Green

Yeah I know, but these guys are legit. They don't even breed, they get their stock in places of origin: Nepal, India, Egypt etc. The Leb is the only strain they reproduced, cause they scored very little seeds (Lebanon is a war zone these days) and they ran out of them very quickly. Fingers crossed :blunt:

I'm on 45N, but I'm in Mediterranean, which means my climate is slightly different than yours or Californian one. As soon as the summer hits we have little difference between day/night temps. There's also little wind, but hellish RH as you know, which is why I use hill slopes. My elevation is about 2000-3000 feet. With sativas I can go till November, but I know that indicas here should be finished by the end of September, cause otherwise they're gonna have problems with mold. A touch of sativa is always appreciated.

If you ever wonder about my interest in autos...it has something to do with my climate. With the wind chill it will be -37 Celsius tonight.

If you ever wonder about my interest in autos...it has something to do with my climate. With the wind chill it will be -37 Celsius tonight.

Celsius and Fahrenheit pretty much the same at those temps. From what I read - I'm not going there to find out :)

I'm a few degrees north of you and I'm looking at -27C right now, heheh, zero degrees F (-17C) and b-b-breezy. But Feb was Very nice.

Well that's some serious cold. I'm looking at low 60s in F today or around 17C.

Some pics...

IMG_56197.JPG
IMG_56228.JPG
IMG_56236.JPG
IMG_56279.JPG
IMG_56267.JPG
IMG_56249.JPG

Colombians are in the ground, 6 of them popped which means 100% cause I kept the rest for later. They are very tiny seeds but they're apparently viable.

Colombians are in the ground, 6 of them popped which means 100% cause I kept the rest for later. They are very tiny seeds but they're apparently viable.

Interesting! My Utopia Haze (Brazil IBL) x Buddha Haze (Brazil x Amnesia) had really tiny seeds. :hmmmm: It turned out to be one of my current favorites. A nice limey sandalwood scent and a clear high. I asked around about small seeds and didn't really find anything specific about them, but it seems like it would be some sort of genetic marker, no?

Interesting! My Utopia Haze (Brazil IBL) x Buddha Haze (Brazil x Amnesia) had really tiny seeds. :hmmmm: It turned out to be one of my current favorites. A nice limey sandalwood scent and a clear high. I asked around about small seeds and didn't really find anything specific about them, but it seems like it would be some sort of genetic marker, no?

:rofl:

i just found some of that same line i grew out..TY GT :)

IMG_92291.JPG

I also have what is labeled BH x BB what is the BB? ..
IMG_92282.JPG

great stuff!! :thumb:

Well it's a common knowledge that sativa seeds are supposed to be tiny. For example UD seeds are three times that big. However with hybrids it's hard to say. My Green Crack was grown from the biggest seed I probably ever had and it's a sativa hybrid, which grows like indica most of the time. But it's definitely some kind of marker, which should be explored :thumb:

:rofl:

i just found some of that same line i grew out..TY GT :)

IMG_92291.JPG

I also have what is labeled BH x BB what is the BB? ..
IMG_92282.JPG

great stuff!! :thumb:

The BB is Blue Blood, Ziggy. :cheesygrinsmiley: Got some CBD in it!

Back
Top Bottom