Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

BTW I have acouple starts to check out;
ud_sprouts.jpg

Keepem Green

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Congrats on your seeds popping! Grow time now! I'm actually growing a Grandaddy Purp outdoor in a giant hole in my current journal. If you like, check it out and hopefully you can get some of your questions answered.

GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

BTW I have acouple starts to check out;
ud_sprouts.jpg

Keepem Green

They look great, man :thumb:

Congrats on your seeds popping! Grow time now! I'm actually growing a Grandaddy Purp outdoor in a giant hole in my current journal. If you like, check it out and hopefully you can get some of your questions answered.

GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Hey man, I checked your grow, but I don't think I have any questions at the moment :smokin:

Things got quite a bit better for me and my little grow once I gained seed stock and was able to avoid the seed distributors for the most part. I still read through them sometimes, but a known seed of known characteristics grown several times in a row to dial it in is really the way to go for me.

Things got quite a bit better for me and my little grow once I gained seed stock and was able to avoid the seed distributors for the most part. I still read through them sometimes, but a known seed of known characteristics grown several times in a row to dial it in is really the way to go for me.

Amen, bro.

Hello not so close neighbor, I'm always late to your parties..I mean journals :laughtwo: :circle-of-love:
Gonna lurk around for this one as well!
:love:

Welcome again, man. I'm rolling out slowly as always :smokin:

We're having a very humid/rainy week by the way. It should get better after the weekend.

IMG_56497.JPG
IMG_56465.JPG

And here are some UD F3s I just dropped into pot where I grow spring onion. They will get eaten by my cats, but if any survives I might transplant it. Natural selection, I like it that way.

IMG_56576.JPG
IMG_56566.JPG
IMG_56594.JPG

Also today postman delivered Red Leb from RSC. Freebies are 12 Manipuri seeds, a charas cultivar from Northeast India right on the border with Burma. I'm gonna pop both.

IMG_56518.JPG

:surf::tokin:

Also today postman delivered Red Leb from RSC. Freebies are 12 Manipuri seeds, a charas cultivar from Northeast India right on the border with Burma. I'm gonna pop both.

Red Leb, Manipuri, Punto Rojo, Jarillo de Sinaloa, Ultra Dog, OG Kush, Ghost Train Haze, Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, L.A. Confidential, Super Lemon Haze and Aurora Ultra Kush....

You are assembling a fantastic seed stock!

Any action on the auto jack? Should flower soon.

Hmm GTH failed on me, so I won't grow it again. SLH is a little bit off of my liking as a smoke, but great plant with exemplary vigour I'll give her that. OG Kush that was fantastic bud, but I don't have seeds anymore.

We'll see how new strains do, but if I'm right I lean towards India/Nepal or Colombia so far and I'm gonna probably explore this direction more further on.

Leb is a mystery to me on the other hand but it's too important to pass on, especially that my latitude and climate are not that far. I browsed through RSC folks rants on theur forum and basic info is she shouldn't be topped she prefers mother nature's way and she didn't like a lot of water in flowering she practically needs to dry out and I understand it cause OG has the same needs. It's the arid climate that formed her that way. If September is good and it usually is I hope for nice hash material. Well that's another thing I have a need for good hash plant that finishes very early, so fingers crossed here.

SLH is one of my favorites,,, Shame she won't even get close to finishing outside here.. They can get huge.. Last I donated to bud rott was over 12' before she rotted on me.. But it is a Haze you can do inside if you bear in mind how much she stretches.. All them sprouts reminded me of one time I had afew big ass bags of seed I had no use for,, excpet playing Johnny Apple Seed everywhere,, so I put about a 1/2 thick carpet of seeds covered with dirt and watered.. Sure was pretty for afew weeks before they choked each other out.. Looking forward to seeing your new spot full of flowers.. Keepem Green

Yeah huge plant that grows very rapidly. It's a real yielder if you know how to train her all the way. It''s a skunk/haze so big buds and more of a sativa high. 2 known phenos are skunk/chronic pheno and cat piss. Smoked both but the high is slightly too soaring for me however without the happy/euphoric feeling I get from my usual sativas. It's something about the combination of cannabinoids that doesn't agree with me here and I can get headaches from time to time when I smoke it. Well to everyone one's own I guess. Great plant for organic or High Brix growing indoor or outdoor though and definitely good choice for commercial growers. I'm interested in Super Silver Haze by the way and might check this strain in the future. This goes to Neville's original stock by the way on which Aryan and Shantibaba were building for ages.

Hmm GTH failed on me, so I won't grow it again. SLH is a little bit off of my liking as a smoke, but great plant with exemplary vigour I'll give her that. OG Kush that was fantastic bud, but I don't have seeds anymore.

We'll see how new strains do, but if I'm right I lean towards India/Nepal or Colombia so far and I'm gonna probably explore this direction more further on.

Leb is a mystery to me on the other hand but it's too important to pass on, especially that my latitude and climate are not that far. I browsed through RSC folks rants on theur forum and basic info is she shouldn't be topped she prefers mother nature's way and she didn't like a lot of water in flowering she practically needs to dry out and I understand it cause OG has the same needs. It's the arid climate that formed her that way. If September is good and it usually is I hope for nice hash material. Well that's another thing I have a need for good hash plant that finishes very early, so fingers crossed here.

Yes, Red Leb and Manipuri look very interesting.

Cannabiogen has Punto Rojo back in stock, so the moment everything goes legal in Canada, I will probably make a good size order from them.

Punto Rojo, maybe Mango Biche, Jarillo de Sinaloa?

I forget what your opinion was of the Jarillo de Sinaloa?

It's easy to source other strains in Canada: Jack Herer autos, Amnesia Haze, Blueberry, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, White Widow, Green Crack. So I am not worried about those, but a few seeds of the land-race strains are what I would really like to have in my possession before its too late.

Punto Rojo by Cannabiogen is a top sativa, you'll get at least 3 phenos there of which 2 will be classic wispy sativas with long flowering time and 1 will be skunk pheno, an effect of adding Dutch gene pool to Colombian operations since the 80s.

Jarilla de Sinaloa is actually great strain with low THC content, but excellent daytime high that never gets too overwhelming. She produces quite big leggy colas that smell of lemon and spice. I definitely recommend it.

It's easy to source other strains in Canada: Jack Herer autos, Amnesia Haze, Blueberry, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, White Widow, Green Crack. So I am not worried about those, but a few seeds of the land-race strains are what I would really like to have in my possession before its too late.

Add Utopia Haze- an authentic Brazilian IBL - to the possible choices. :cheesygrinsmiley: I grew several of them, and they were every bit a landrace sativa. :thumb:

Punto Rojo by Cannabiogen is a top sativa, you'll get at least 3 phenos there of which 2 will be classic wispy sativas with long flowering time and 1 will be skunk pheno, an effect of adding Dutch gene pool to Colombian operations since the 80s.

Jarilla de Sinaloa is actually great strain with low THC content, but excellent daytime high that never gets too overwhelming. She produces quite big leggy colas that smell of lemon and spice. I definitely recommend it.

I looked up the word Jarilla - In english Jarilla de Sinaloa might translate as SInaloan Papaya

Yeah they also call it Cola de Borrego. One of the last Sinaloan pure lines that Charlie Garcia got from a family, which has been cultivating it for decades. I really enjoyed it for the flowering time (ready by mid October) and amazing clear-headed high. I crossed it by accident to UD using F1 male and sent it to Cali. The cross with Punto Rojo came out much better, but this stuff is worth your while if you're after genuine Mexican sativa. I'm wondering if my frozen pollen is still viable, I guess we'll see this summer. By the way Cannabiogen has two new 50/50 strains. One carries genes of Michoacan.

Hey guys, im looking for a landrace or pure indica. I looked at Pakistan Chitral Kush from cannabiogen and Erdpurt, any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Get Bubba Hash (Hash Plant x Bubba Kush) made with two elite clones if you're looking for something special. They just have it back in stock cause community really loved it. I still might grab a pack of beans. These are feminized only. Pakistani by Ace is a nice strain if you like hash too. Otherwise HSO and Cali Connection carry a lot of high end indicas.

I saw the bubba hash, I'll put it on my short list. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom