Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

For what it is worth, Scott's Miracle-Gro has EXCLUSIVE rights to sell Roundup in US and europe and are a long time partner with Monsanto due to complementary transgenic GMO technology.

They own Smith and Hawkins, Osmocote, General Hydroponics, and Gavita (among others.)

As a corporation, they have a legal obligation to behave as a sociopathic human would, striving to make money for their shareholders. Performing their businesss with apahetic disregard to human and animal life, but sensitive to being caught dealing death, they are, in my opinion, no better or worse than hundreds of other publicly held corporations. If they have negatively or positively impacted lives, it is a mere byproduct of the insatiable desire to make more and more profit each year.

Roundup is responsible for some of the bee die off by lowering their resistance to what normally wouldn't kill...
Nietzsche, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....hmmmm....

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

An update from The New Sunny Spot, where gals are taking off after a week of heavy rainstorms. Now they have water for most of July :thumb:

First we're gonna take a look at the youngest plants, two Lebs and a Manipuri.

Long pointy and dark leaf pheno, which is somehow an insect magnet. If it's a gal she will probably turn purple in flowering, but we'll see.

leb12.JPG
leb22.JPG
leb31.JPG
leb4.JPG

The other Leb with fair green leaves and slightly more vigorus growth. I think I like this pheno better and I definitely hope it's a gal.

lebi1.JPG
lebi2.JPG
lebi3.JPG
lebi4.JPG
lebi5.JPG
lebi6.JPG
lebi7.JPG

Manipuri, which came to me as a freebie. Definitely taking off.

mani1.JPG
mani2.JPG
mani3.JPG

:surf:

CG '72 in all their sativa glory!

I really like this strain, there's one dwarfy pheno, but all the others seem resistant to pests, heavy weather and they have good vigour. No idea when they'll start flowering and when they'll finish, but I hope for late October or early November. They don't need any serious fertilisation, they don't need much care and they're cracking 15 Brix on top of everything else.

cg13.JPG
cg10.JPG
cg111.JPG
cg121.JPG
cg13.JPG
cg14.JPG
cg15.JPG
cg16.JPG
cg17.JPG
cg18.JPG
cg19.JPG
cg22.JPG
cg32.JPG
cg42.JPG
cg52.JPG
cg71.JPG
cg81.JPG
cg91.JPG

:thumb:

And last but not least all my UDs that really started springing colas after LST. Most of these are OG phenos except first one, which seems like a Chem pheno.

spot5.JPG
ud110.JPG
ud101.JPG
ud111.JPG
ud121.JPG
ud131.JPG
ud141.JPG
ud151.JPG
ud161.JPG
ud171.JPG
ud181.JPG
ud191.JPG
ud20.JPG
ud211.JPG
ud221.JPG
ud231.JPG
ud241.JPG
ud271.JPG
ud281.JPG
ud29.JPG
ud37.JPG
ud42.JPG
ud52.JPG
ud62.JPG
ud71.JPG
ud82.JPG
ud92.JPG

Ok, that's it for today :cheer::tokin:

Thx man, I hope for quality bud from the early finishers and whatever I can get from Colombians :hookah:

For today :laughtwo: :hookah:

Most of phenos are identical, it's a genuine true breeding strain. I'm gonna hit a chosen one with some unfrozen UD pollen if there's any chance for her to finish the cycle.

Man i hate to spend the cash but its so tempting. Lol
I actually contacted USC and they said they'd keep it as a line in their stables for good.

hi conrad here's a pic of two girls one super hash and 1 skunk awaiting further orders!
You keep an eye on them. You mist them in the morning before the sun hits them and water lightly if it's hot. I'd spray a compost tea or add some bacteria/funghi to keep this soil alive from the start. What is the soil that you're using?

Thats good news, thanks for the heads up. I just picked up a strain called The First 48. Its The White x Orange Blossom Trail (old Florida Orange Skunk) need to run that before i grab any more seed.

conrad im using 50/50 second run soil and organic black gold with a small amount of both guanos some calcium carbonate,rock dust,kelp meal,dry molasses and mocos!:thanks:

conrad im using 50/50 second run soil and organic black gold with a small amount of both guanos some calcium carbonate,rock dust,kelp meal,dry molasses and mocos!:thanks:
Ok then just don't give them anything unless it's a light tea or spray. Go with good ole' water :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom