Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

It wood be HELLA cheaper to buy a magnetic ballast then ship one I'd imagine... Unless you have commercial shipping rates and know the way around all the taxes... These new digitals are where it's at. Dimmable. They are cheap enough you can dispose of after afew years. No biggie. But them older magnetic balasts that wieght a ton,,, last FOREVER.................. GL there Con and Keepem Green

I have 3.5 years on a pair of 600W Nanolux digital ballasts. My only complaint is that they blink an error and stop working at 100% power when the bulbs get too old and start drawing too much power.

I'd think almost all your growing supplies would be available shipped from Spain but they have 21% VAT (like purchased locally.)

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

I have 3.5 years on a pair of 600W Nanolux digital ballasts. My only complaint is that they blink an error and stop working at 100% power when the bulbs get too old and start drawing too much power.

I'd think almost all your growing supplies would be available shipped from Spain but they have 21% VAT (like purchased locally.)
I'm gonna pay VAT anyway. In EU you pay it with every purchase, even if you go and do food shopping, but HPS doesn't cost a lot, neither the the tent. I'd like some nice LED panel for veg though, so I'll keep looking.

Dude,,,, I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about................ But here,,,, after taxes is they are there,,,,,,,,, I can't say,,, a 600-watt HPS with an MH bulb for veg,,,,,,,,, 100 $. Top of the line 1000 watt ballasts bulbs and even a hood, are 300$.I know I'm not there so I know shit,,,, others are better at that... An HPS bulb,,, last 1 1/2 years is 30$. I see spouts wanting other colors in the spouting time. Now a CFL or an FLOUS-TUBE babies are shorter and 'GREENER'... If that makes any sense????? I was gifted this lamp,,, she works... But my girls least babies,,, look a hella lot greener under a that 'brighter' spectrum over the LED's 'purple's'........ I haven't flowered a plant with one,,,, YET...... Time will tell me................. I still feel LED's are chasing HID lighting. You know flattery is the finest form of comparisism there is... Like LED compaired to HPS 'facts'....... All have their own place............. But alot comes to play..... Dude,,, alittle 2X4,,, or a 4X4,,, LED's if you cn swing them,,,, might be the ticket,,, low heat... reasonable lighting, but high startup prices
HID,,, heat can be tamed with reasonable effect, and can't be beat for getting light to the bottom of the tent......... cost effective........

First light????????? Pocketbook tells.... But looking foreward to seeing you grow in a safe envolment... Without the stress.... And who knows,,, one day, you'll have a extra bedroom you can deicate to it???????? GL in this my friend.............. Keepem Green

Oh BTW get this shit started........... I do have afew of them I send your ways................. Keepem Green

I'm gonna pay VAT anyway. In EU you pay it with every purchase, even if you go and do food shopping, but HPS doesn't cost a lot, neither the the tent. I'd like some nice LED panel for veg though, so I'll keep looking.
I'm running two quantum 288 panels in veg @5k and my plants are living them. A kit costs $260 American, but if you get the parts yourself, you should be able to build them for around $200. That might be more than you're wanting to spend though. I recently switched from CFL in veg and blurple in flower and am very happy. The heat is fairly manageable as well.

Dude,,,, I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about................ But here,,,, after taxes is they are there,,,,,,,,, I can't say,,, a 600-watt HPS with an MH bulb for veg,,,,,,,,, 100 $. Top of the line 1000 watt ballasts bulbs and even a hood, are 300$.I know I'm not there so I know shit,,,, others are better at that... An HPS bulb,,, last 1 1/2 years is 30$. I see spouts wanting other colors in the spouting time. Now a CFL or an FLOUS-TUBE babies are shorter and 'GREENER'... If that makes any sense????? I was gifted this lamp,,, she works... But my girls least babies,,, look a hella lot greener under a that 'brighter' spectrum over the LED's 'purple's'........ I haven't flowered a plant with one,,,, YET...... Time will tell me................. I still feel LED's are chasing HID lighting. You know flattery is the finest form of comparisism there is... Like LED compaired to HPS 'facts'....... All have their own place............. But alot comes to play..... Dude,,, alittle 2X4,,, or a 4X4,,, LED's if you cn swing them,,,, might be the ticket,,, low heat... reasonable lighting, but high startup prices
HID,,, heat can be tamed with reasonable effect, and can't be beat for getting light to the bottom of the tent......... cost effective........

First light????????? Pocketbook tells.... But looking foreward to seeing you grow in a safe envolment... Without the stress.... And who knows,,, one day, you'll have a extra bedroom you can deicate to it???????? GL in this my friend.............. Keepem Green

Oh BTW get this shit started........... I do have afew of them I send your ways................. Keepem Green

I'm pretty much convinced a 1000 HPS is a way to go. Now I'd like this LED for veg.

hows it going out your way conrad!:surf:

Quite good, man :)

I'm running two quantum 288 panels in veg @5k and my plants are living them. A kit costs $260 American, but if you get the parts yourself, you should be able to build them for around $200. That might be more than you're wanting to spend though. I recently switched from CFL in veg and blurple in flower and am very happy. The heat is fairly manageable as well.

Yeah I'm not really about building anything, I just want something that you plugs in and it works :thumb:

What I don't understand is why not just use ol' Sol? Best light for cannabis.

I'm gonna check it out, man.

What I don't understand is why not just use ol' Sol? Best light for cannabis.

Do you mean by 'Sol', the sun? If so, the discussion about lights is because C is seeking to leave the outdoor growing behind, for stealth reasons. Now, if there's a brand of lights called 'Sol', then my mistake and as you were...

Yeah, don't you have some sativas somewhere to take pictures of ;)

Indeed I'm gonna go and check on them this week. Everything's fine BTW :)

hey conrad i would appreciate it if you would look at this girl and tell me what you think about what i should do with her she's at 18 days post flip 11/13 thanks man!
DSC_003394.jpg

hey conrad i would appreciate it if you would look at this girl and tell me what you think about what i should do with her she's at 18 days post flip 11/13 thanks man!
DSC_003394.jpg
Pull these long branches down, maybe pinch or crush a little, but very slightly. If they give in then find a sweet spot and tie them down with some rubber cord. They look like they've just started, so better get around it swiftly.

i took your advice and pulled them down i have been pulling it down from day one lol it doesn't care what i do to it,i was thinking it needed to be done but i wanted to here from you thanks man!

Con, I was wondering if you could identify the pheno of my male UD F2.
420-magazine-mobile517191146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2052074890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2092003537.jpg

Kind of a generic smell as of now. He just started showing balls yesterday. I'll be making F2s, with a female that has the same structure, just smaller. I'll also be dusting a selection of females with him, including a China Yunnan landrace. She's got a great stout indica build and is a purple pheno. It should make an interesting cross.

Thanks for the help Conradino!

Looks like an OG, but I can't be sure.

Back
Top Bottom