Cooking with The Chronic

Might not be great for capsules when they harden? Leaks and expansion #science

Just a thought! Maybe try an oil that doesn’t harden

Great tutorial on different ways to process oil and hash!
Yeah, you'd have to make sure you keep the capsules in the fridge or it'll just be a mess. If you are able to do that though, makes for easy dosing.
Infused Food for Thought

Heres a non weed chocolate that I made after I fudged up the weed ones. The recipe is easy. Equal parts coco powered and coconut oil, and half part of sweetener ( it calls for honey or maple syrup) vanilla, and a pinch of salt. They melt easy
20180826_215103.jpg

Heres a non weed chocolate that I made after I fudged up the weed ones. The recipe is easy. Equal parts coco powered and coconut oil, and half part of sweetener ( it calls for honey or maple syrup) vanilla, and a pinch of salt. They melt easy
20180826_215103.jpg
Yummy!
:drool:

They are really good. And good for you !!!
I've thought about doing some dark chocolate edibles because nobody in my house will touch it! I love it though...

#handsoffmygoodies

I've thought about doing some dark chocolate edibles because nobody in my house will touch it! I love it though...

#handsoffmygoodies
If you like dark chocolate... you'll love these.

Looks like it's that time again....
GGa came down today and I'll be making some oil from her trim. 50g in the foil and directly into the oven. I'm gonna decarb low & slow with this one since it's all wet trim.

It's about to go down!

2018-08-28-14-38-22.jpg

These may end up being "night-time only" cookies. I was a bit heavy handed with the herb this time because the material I was using looked pretty unimpressive. After that J of decarbed bud, I'm second-guessing my decision. LoL

On the plus side.... my butter yielded fairly well so I ended up with an extra 1/2 cup of butter. :slide:

I'm mystified why anyone would buy a butter making machine
In defense of the MB2, I love it for making oil for capsules or topicals. I infuse for 8 hours and it does the mixing for me, as well as grinding the buds into the oil so none of the trichomes come off in the crumbling process. Even making butter was easy since I ran that for 3 hours. When I make small batches in jars in the oven I have to keep running into the kitchen to shake it up every 30 minutes or so. My only wish is that the MB2 didn't have a 2 cup minimum!
I wasnt aware of how much water was leftover mixed in.
If you cooked it at 215-220 for 12 hours how could there be any water left?
#hothands! Got that melt going on :).
Mmmmmm...:drool:
-P:ganjamon:
Looks like my dad's cookies, only a hell of a lot stronger ;). Nice.

In defense of the MB2, I love it for making oil for capsules or topicals. I infuse for 8 hours and it does the mixing for me, as well as grinding the buds into the oil so none of the trichomes come off in the crumbling process. Even making butter was easy since I ran that for 3 hours. When I make small batches in jars in the oven I have to keep running into the kitchen to shake it up every 30 minutes or so. My only wish is that the MB2 didn't have a 2 cup minimum!
I don't think the machines are necessary, but I sure would love to have one!. If I didn't have to infuse shit the hard way, I'd rather not. I'm just too broke to buy one! LoL
I'll get one eventually...

The MB2 is awesome but only for small batches an no good for FHO. I still use my diy method often;)

Beautiful chocolate Iti! And yummmmm I’ll take 2 cookies...yoink!
I made an ice cream sammich with 2 cookies about 20 min ago! LoL

Back
Top Bottom