Cooking with The Chronic

6CF8E47F-25C5-4667-8657-1DC17E8857CF.jpeg

Coming!!! We could have coffee on the Porch :D
Gossip about the trashy rednecks down the road.... always have a plant/dog sitter... edibles tester... endless possibilities. LoL

I Was just wondering if that made them trashy...you mean they'll watch your plants/dogs? I need more coffee (straight, no canna!)
LoL. I was saying if I had Newty as a neighbor, we could get stoned and gossip about the other neighbors. And would always have someone to tend to things when needed. Maybe i need to back off the "breakfast of champs" too.
Between 5-7 am is my only "me" time... i tend to get pretty rocked and ramble...:nomo:
:passitleft:

LoL. I was saying if I had Newty as a neighbor, we could get stoned and gossip about the other neighbors. And would always have someone to tend to things when needed. Maybe i need to back off the "breakfast of champs" too. Between 5-7 am is my only "me" time... i tend to get pretty rocked and ramble...

Ahhhh...got it now! I think a lot of people want Newty as their neighbor!

Awwww shucks:)

I got it P! Clear as mud:D we could start our own weekly stoner newsletter
Momma always told me I'm a bit "special" ;) Bong rips at 5 am seem to accelerate my "special-ness" haha!:rofl::rofl:

And I could really use a dog/plant sitter! Oh and that she-Shed:D
Haha!
Except for the archaic laws on pot down here! I'd be more likely to move north to be a bud tender at the Newty Ranch when you make it big.
:thumb:

High guys,

I totally forgot to share my Chocolate Mint OG and CBD Balm. It contains Olive Oil, Coco oil, Beeswax, a few drips of neem oil and some essential oils. it really helps me with dry skin and its great for partial treatment on a knee or shoulder or something like that. the best part is that its made in 30 mins.

If anyone like to make it hit me up with a message and ill write the complete step to step guide:Namaste:

I've been wanting to try this for awhile now...
I brewed up a cup of canna coffee this morning right from the Keurig. Filled my k-cup with coffee grounds and about a gram of dry/decarbed popcorn buds from GGa.

I could sure smell it as it brewed. LoL

I can tell it's gonna pack a punch, but I personally don't like the taste. Maybe it could be softened a bit if I used creamer..... but, I can't bring myself to drink anything other than black coffee.

Enjoy...
:passitleft:

Moldy! I’ve had oil go moldy left out before:(
I never leave my oil out but my gummies finally went moldy in the fridge! Interestingly, the stuff still in the dispenser was fine, maybe because the oil had floated to the top before it solidified and that kept the spores away. Dunno. I only discovered this when I went to grab some for a co-worker. Made some new ones from the dispenser and she loved them :cool:.
Aww it's a heart!
I've been wanting to try this for awhile now...
I brewed up a cup of canna coffee this morning right from the Keurig. Filled my k-cup with coffee grounds and about a gram of dry/decarbed popcorn buds from GGa.
We are a clever bunch, no?

Gonna give this recipe a rip.... Thinking about swapping out buds with kief instead. I think it will blend better.
2018-09-06-17-56-25.jpg

1. While your cannabis is decarboxylating (see above), you can start melting you chocolate.

To do this gently without burning it, it‘s best to melt the chocolate by steam. Don‘t worry, it‘s easy to improvise:
Place your glass bowl on top of the saucepan, making sure it does not come into contact with the water. To accomplish this, the glass bowl must be big enough to rest on the rim of the sauce pan. This will ensure that the chocolate is heated gently by steam, not by direct contact with boiling water.

2. Place your chocolate into the glass bowl and allow it to melt, stirring occasionally.

3. Mix your decarboxylated cannabis into the melted chocolate. Make sure the bud is ground as finely as you can get it.

4. Once it‘s all nicely mixed, pour the liquid chocolate into moulds to harden out. If you do not have any moulds, ice cube trays work just as well.

5. Once the mould is full, gently lift it about 10cm off the table and carefully let drop it back down. This will help to dislodge and remove any air bubbles that are trapped within the chocolate.

6. Put the moulds in the fridge until they have hardened.

Seems simple enough! Love me some dark chocolate... and herb! Perfect combo!
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom