Cooking with The Chronic

Kief oil. Or just decarb the kief and throw it into anything.

I made some kief oil the other day.

7g of mixed kief with 500 ml of avacado oil.

I decarbed the kief for 30 mins at 250.

I threw everything into the MB2 for an hour and no need to strain anything!

Into the MB2 was, 7 g Decarbed kief, 2 cups of avacado oil and 2 tsp of lecithin.

I made lazy cabbage rolls and stuffed some freshly picked round zucchini’s. Serve with sour cream mmmmmm it was good :D

Kief oil. Or just decarb the kief and throw it into anything.
Yup. I'm gonna bang out some dry ice kief with fresh popcorn buds from this upcoming harvest. I'll easily pull a few g's of kief. Should make a killer batch of chocolates.
Do you decarb your kief as long as flowers @newty ? I did 2 hours in the oven with my last batch.
:passitleft:

I bet that kief oil is nice.
I'm yet to sample my other oil... my weed coconut oil stuff is just nice, great buzz, not too strong, and a nice taste. I sample the other as soon as I get a chance.... maybe Sunday Morning,

thnx for the reminder guys, i have like a gram of kief probably by now.. lets put that in the leafoil to kick things up a bit :welldone:
tumblr_m8ntfjKuOK1qdwow2o1_250.png

If you magnify the leaves you should see trichomes. I have never smoked them but I assume infusing abig batch into a small amount of oil is going to get you the most bang for your buck. I don’t know if you could smoke enough of the leaves in one sitting to have an effect. When using concentrated edibles you can consume more in one sitting. That’s how I iron it out in my head anyways:D

If you magnify the leaves you should see trichomes. I have never smoked them but I assume infusing abig batch into a small amount of oil is going to get you the most bang for your buck. I don’t know if you could smoke enough of the leaves in one sitting to have an effect. When using concentrated edibles you can consume more in one sitting. That’s how I iron it out in my head anyways:D
I've got two or three big ziploc bags of leaves. Worth a shot! Thanks newty and enjoy the chalice of cannabis this weekend :).

Ya worth a shot! Your wife will like it in her morning coffee!
Dry or wet? I’m experimenting with dry fans next to try and make it taste better!
Tea! She's from (and currently in) England. But the only thing that goes in her tea is milk so I'll have to find another delivery system.

They're frozen at the moment so I will probably decarb and then grind them to get them into a small batch of oil.

Tea! She's from (and currently in) England. But the only thing that goes in her tea is milk so I'll have to find another delivery system.

They're frozen at the moment so I will probably decarb and then grind them to get them into a small batch of oil.

Its kinda funny you mention tea. the medical cannabis here in the Netherlands comes with the advice of putting it in tea. the effects are absolutely not what they could be from that.

Tbh fanleaf oil did not make me get exited to. Newty told me to try it and i am most happy i did make it. Smoking fanleafs will surely get you high, but also give you a headache. solving them in oil doesnt i found out. in a full spectrum oil you mostly have pretty potent oil. all the good parts join together to create the unique effects.

I am planning on fanleaf oil with kief to really find out what would do that in effects.

if you do want to use with tea its nice to use creamer in stead of milk. creamer contains alot of coco oil :)

Back
Top Bottom