Copperrein's 1st Hydro & 3rd Ever Grow: Blueberry Cookies x2 Winter 2020

You’ve still got a month or so for the plants to go outside, right? How many and what are you going to grow inside for your sponsor grow? I’ve got several random seeds that I’d like to try - they are Regs so that adds a level of nerves on my part. My entire first grow was way outside my comfort zone but, with lots of help here, I managed to drag all eight across the finish line. I’m feeling a little more secure these days, so I should prolly do something outside of my comfort zone....lol. You gonna get in on the GSC comparative?
Yeah, planning on the first week of May...but this is Michigan so that's always flexible :D

I'm doing indoor for the sponsor grow...I really enjoyed hydro and don't want to wait until this winter to do it again. I don't think I'll do the GSC grow...at least not this summer. I'm productive right now but I don't want to take on too much and then have a bout of depression or my hip go out and not be able to handle all the stuff.

@Carcass those are gorgeous! Did they turn almost black when cured? Mine did. Should make for a neat bonsai.

Did they turn almost black when cured?
They probably would have, but I smoked it all up before they got much of a cure :) It was my first CBD plant, so I hit it pretty hard- it did taste pretty good for halfway cured pot though...

They probably would have, but I smoked it all up before they got much of a cure :) It was my first CBD plant, so I hit it pretty hard- it did taste pretty good for halfway cured pot though...
Did you find it useful as a medicine and if so, what did it help with?

God I can't wait for federal legalization...kinda? I want all the research that will eventually happen but I also fear it's going to become horribly over-regulated and eventually too restrictive and expensive for small growers to keep playing with new strains and methods. The US is really fuckered in the business side of pharmaceuticals. We're one of a handful of countries that allows adverts for prescription meds. Such a weird society.

Did you find it useful as a medicine and if so, what did it help with?
I did- I don't really have any chronic aches and pains- I use it mainly for anxiety, and it really helps take the edge off "things"...
I also fear it's going to become horribly over-regulated
And with each new regulation, they'll add a new tax- because it's really all about the money, imo...

I'm alive! Harvested the tent this morning, cleaned it, and added a cool control board thing I've seen a lot of you guys using:

All my hydro stuff is outside in the sun drying :( Empty :( and so alone

Swapped out the SF2000 for the BESTVA P1000W sponsored light.

I still have more photos of the plants to edit but here's a preview:

Aaaand the roots:

Congratulations for harvesting some of the finest weed on earth! It looks delish! I have a feeling the new BESTVA P1000W sponsored light is going to rock!
Thank you! I hung it next to my other light and it is warmer in color temp which I like. I'm really loving it so far. Plus...it just looks good.

Another photo post-chop: I can see where my mainline shifted early on when I had to add the styrofoam top to my buckets. Poo

DSC_1237small.jpg

Thank you! I hung it next to my other light and it is warmer in color temp which I like. I'm really loving it so far. Plus...it just looks good.
I've been reading on Bestva lights. They put a lot of engineering thought into them to make them very powerful for the wattage use. State of the art I believe. Edit: Hehe, and it does look good!

@StoneOtter Thanks! That's Blossom my special needs doggo. She's actually on CBD for anxiety. I got her from a pretty nasty couple about 10 years ago. It's helped her so much <3 I plan on digging around on the MMJ for pets thread here to see if I can't make my own (she's on Premium Care's calming chews right now).

@BooWho2 @Rexer AGH THANK YOU! I sat down this morning kinda miffed because michigan winter #3 arrived last night. I saw a bunch of red numbers in the upper right and was all 'oh man...did I screw up my notifications again?' :D

I'm still sitting here amazed.

@StoneOtter Thanks! That's Blossom my special needs doggo. She's actually on CBD for anxiety. I got her from a pretty nasty couple about 10 years ago. It's helped her so much <3 I plan on digging around on the MMJ for pets thread here to see if I can't make my own (she's on Premium Care's calming chews right now).

@BooWho2 @Rexer AGH THANK YOU! I sat down this morning kinda miffed because michigan winter #3 arrived last night. I saw a bunch of red numbers in the upper right and was all 'oh man...did I screw up my notifications again?' :D

I'm still sitting here amazed.
Nice! A lab deserves to live with someone nice like you! We had a yellow named Joy for 16 years I'm pretty sure. What a good friend.

Congrats on PhOTM, @copperrein! - Beautiful , creative pic! :bravo:

Thanks! Did you ever get your soggy one dried out?
Jesus, it's in the cupboard; under the stairs, in a box of rice still. I put it in when you told me. Totally forgot about it. Cool. I will have that up and running tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom