Costanza's 2nd Grow Of 2022

Day 8 on the sprouts. I decided to add one more strain to the grow since I'm gonna be using 1gal pots and 5 should fit no problem. Had a runtz s1 freebie from their red runtz release from 2021 so germinated a seed on saturday and planted this morning. Gave first feeding on friday at 1/4 strength. They were getting a little leggy so I put them on buckets to get them closer to the light and since I am using the shower curtain rings to hang my light I didnt feel like messing with it so the buckets should do the trick

20220808_232253.jpg
Hey @Costanza :ciao: hope your having a great day.
I need to see these shower curtain rings.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ingenuity. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@Bill284i might be moving up north to the land of maple syrup and poutine if this health insurance doesn't get better. Luckily my toes were not broken last week. The company I work for was bought by a larger company last summer. I went from having great health insurance and 24 days of vacation per year to poor health insurance that I pay 400 a month for and still sucks and 10 vacation days down from 24.

@Bill284i might be moving up north to the land of maple syrup and poutine if this health insurance doesn't get better. Luckily my toes were not broken last week. The company I work for was bought by a larger company last summer. I went from having great health insurance and 24 days of vacation per year to poor health insurance that I pay 400 a month for and still sucks and 10 vacation days down from 24.
I'm so sorry my friend.
I know it's important to have good health coverage, dam.
Are they doing this to get people to quit, so they don't have to give them severance?
There is lots of room for you here, and we would be so pleased to have you.
Free medical care might be worth getting used to a little snow.
Hope you get things sorted.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm so sorry my friend.
I know it's important to have good health coverage, dam.
Are they doing this to get people to quit, so they don't have to give them severance?
There is lots of room for you here, and we would be so pleased to have you.
Free medical care might be worth getting used to a little snow.
Hope you get things sorted.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I've lived in the northeast my entire life, snow never bothered me. I'm thinking about checking out Toronto

I've lived in the northeast my entire life, snow never bothered me. I'm thinking about checking out Toronto
I lived there half my life.
Expensive.
But if you like big cities it's decent as far as quality of life.
It also has a lot of terrific fishing in and around the city.
I moved north to Muskoka as soon as I could.
Never even go visit anymore, don't miss it.
There are a lot of members in that area.
We could use one more. :thumb:
See you soon. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I didnt like how tall these seedlings were and I had fears of waking up to a fallen soldier so I added some more promix to the top of the solo cups and I think they will be fine now. Didnt like how they were swaying back n forth.

20220809_220630.jpg
20220809_220627.jpg
20220809_220622.jpg

I didnt like how tall these seedlings were and I had fears of waking up to a fallen soldier so I added some more promix to the top of the solo cups and I think they will be fine now. Didnt like how they were swaying back n forth.

20220809_220630.jpg
20220809_220627.jpg
20220809_220622.jpg
I had to use those horseshoe shaped pins, mine grew so tall.
Poor light, no sun this spring.
Hope everything is going better today my friend. ;)
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Well it's back down to 4 plants on this grow. I didnt like the way the runtz seedling looked so I yanked it. Proud of myself for being able to do this, last year I would've let it go and wasted time. All 4 will be getting fed later this afternoon. Feeding will be .5 ml powersi original, 1.2 g Jack's hydro, .6 g epsom salt, .8g calcium nitrate.

Good call on the four, they all look pretty even. Nice and healthy too :)

Day 16 and they're all looking great. Gave 2nd microbe feeding today. On the past grows I would've been a little nervous with how much the seedlings stretched but this powersi silica supplement is honestly worth the money its made my stems thick and strong and even with the fan on high these seedling do not move at all only the leaves move. Extremely impressed with this stuff.

20220815_081253.jpg
20220814_135059.jpg
20220814_135056.jpg
20220814_135053.jpg
20220814_092812.jpg

20220814_135047.jpg

Ok so I decided that I'm gonna try to make some thc pain creme. The stuff at the dispensary is weak and over priced at 30 dollar per 8oz bottle so I decided to make some extra strength pain creme. My supplies have arrived so I threw some chem 91 on a cookie sheet at 220 in the oven to decarb the flower. Its gonna be slight overkill but instead of using trim I said fuck it and used the small buds I had left out of the batch of chem 91, if anything it should increase the strength. Bought beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, and some essential lemon oil I'm gonna smell like an air freshener. I'm gonna infuse the coconut oil first and then just use half of it to mix with the beeswax and the shea butter for pain creme and keep the other half and make some brownies with what's left over

20220815_145039.jpg

20220815_145025.jpg
20220815_144449.jpg

I setup the self watering bases. Gonna water gradually around the root ball for a week or 2 until I start filling the bases. The roots were huge, I wish I took a picture I was amazed at how big and healthy the roots looked they were twice as thick as in the past grows. I had to transplant them last night since the roots all grew through the bottoms of the solo cups.

20220816_152432.jpg
20220816_152426.jpg
20220816_152420.jpg

Thought I'd add this recipe for anyone looking for a good pain reliever. 1.5 cups of infused coconut oil, 1/3 cup of beeswax, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 1tbsp shea butter, 1/2 tsp essential oil of your choice. Melt the beeswax at medium heat until melted and then lower heat to lowest setting and add liquified infused coconut oil. Mix well on low until combined and then add the shea butter and essential oil and mix for another couple minutes. Pour in mason jars and let cool In fridge. This stuff is amazing I calculated that its around 261mg of thc per tsp which is about 20x higher than the garbage they sell at the dispensaries.
Screenshot_20220816-091821_Reddit.jpg

Wow you can tell I'm having a fun day at work. I need a career change computer tech support is getting old. I dont answer the phones anymore but I still have to deal with people. I had a woman message me randomly asking for tech support this morning. I told her I dont do that anyone I'm an administrator well she didnt care she kept rambling on asking for help. Then she makes a comment how technology doesn't always work and us computer techs should be happy because we will always be needed. So I told her that's true but also when the sentient AI takes over the world and enslaves us, at least we will have some hope because our oppressors will at least have some vulnerabilities. She never replied back haha

Wow you can tell I'm having a fun day at work. I need a career change computer tech support is getting old. I dont answer the phones anymore but I still have to deal with people. I had a woman message me randomly asking for tech support this morning. I told her I dont do that anyone I'm an administrator well she didnt care she kept rambling on asking for help. Then she makes a comment how technology doesn't always work and us computer techs should be happy because we will always be needed. So I told her that's true but also when the sentient AI takes over the world and enslaves us, at least we will have some hope because our oppressors will at least have some vulnerabilities. She never replied back haha
Did you ask her if she tried turning off and on again. :rofl:
You have to at least enjoy what you do a little or it's a long freeken week between days off.
Sorry my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom