Creme Brule Autos

DEEJAY007

420 Member
Hi guys I am just about to try and germinate 2 Crème Brulé auto flower seeds for the first time I think I will do the shot glass method to get them to pop then transfer them to their forever pots which are 5 gallon.
If anyone else has done what I am doing please drop me a message thanks guys 🙏
P.s my seeds are from Discreet Seeds.I also have some AK 47 Feminised which I will be doing when the Auto's have finished.

:welcome: to the forum @DEEJAY007 :passitleft:...lots of people germinate different ways, I soak mine for 24 hours in a cup of water, then into a wet paper towel between 2 plastic plates, they can grow a tap root at least a half inch, then I put it into a solo cup of FFOF soil, and then I up pot from there :snowboating:

:welcome: to the forum @DEEJAY007 :passitleft:...lots of people germinate different ways, I soak mine for 24 hours in a cup of water, then into a wet paper towel between 2 plastic plates, they can grow a tap root at least a half inch, then I put it into a solo cup of FFOF soil, and then I up pot from there :snowboating:
Hi brother thanks for your message really appreciate your support 🙏 should I get new soil or do you think I would be fine reusing from my last grow?

Hi guys I am just about to try and germinate 2 Crème Brulé auto flower seeds for the first time I think I will do the shot glass method to get them to pop then transfer them to their forever pots which are 5 gallon.
P.s my seeds are from Discreet Seeds.I also have some AK 47 Feminised which I will be doing when the Auto's have finished.
Hey Deejay, yup I do it the exact way your doing it and haven't had one die yet. Soak for 24-36 hours once a tail shows no matter the size I plant them.

But as said above there are a bunch of different ways folks germinate.

For the soil question it is ok to reuse soil if you make sure it is treated to remove pest bacteria etc. baking in the oven does the trick...but heat will also destroy the nutrients so the soil would have to be re-ammended with nutrients.

Hi brother thanks for your message really appreciate your support 🙏 should I get new soil or do you think I would be fine reusing from my last grow?
Well, I don't know what soil you're using, but short answer, yes, I use FFOF as a base for organics, then I dump the used soil into an empty bin (I have 4) once a bin is full, I amend the soil (Every other use) with old coffee grinds, old eggshells, any fish guts and/or bones, the left overs of my old plants, bat guano, worm castings, and a Biochar with Mycorrhizal Fungi Organic soil conditioner...I can get most of that at Wally world for cheap... :passitleft: :goodluck:

Well, I don't know what soil you're using, but short answer, yes, I use FFOF as a base for organics, then I dump the used soil into an empty bin (I have 4) once a bin is full, I amend the soil (Every other use) with old coffee grinds, old eggshells, any fish guts and/or bones, the left overs of my old plants, bat guano, worm castings, and a Biochar with Mycorrhizal Fungi Organic soil conditioner...I can get most of that at Wally world for cheap... :passitleft: :goodluck:

Thanks for your reply brother as for the soil I am using canna Coco Coir pro +

Yep i reuse my indoor soil and refresh it with worm castings and 1/2 fresh new soil that i make and keep in a big tote. I just give last 2 waterings of the plants with plain water anyway so not much stuff left from nutes maybe a taste of molasess
Thanks for your reply appreciate you getting back to me I was wondering if you know anything about these Nutrients called Mantis Nutrients? Or do you know of anyone who has used them

Welcome to 420 @DEEJAY007

Do you have all the equipment to start a grow?
Do you have any images of your setup?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

canna Coco Pro+
Yep :thumb: absolutely, you can reuse that as much as you want...there are no nutrients or anything that needs to be amended in coco...but you do know it has to be watered with small amounts of nutrients and Cal-Mag everyday/every other day depending on cycle and age of said plant, and you might want to PH that before you add the Cal-Mag to 5.8PH
Thanks for your reply appreciate you getting back to me I was wondering if you know anything about these Nutrients called Mantis Nutrients? Or do you know of anyone who has used them
No never heard of them :hmmmm: sound pretty good though, if you do try them let us (the forum) know how they do, I'm sure people would love to have an all in 1 fertilizer you didn't have to PH...although others have tried to do the same, such as PH Perfect, or Mega Crop...it's why I went organic, I don't have to do anything but feed my microbes, and they feed my plants and keep them healthy :morenutes:

interesting nute decision. it's from a canadian company that focuses on commercial producers primarily. i've looked at them previous as i'm already using a one-part nute. i lost interest when they wouldn't send me the whmis or ingredient list.

they print the minimum required by law on the bottle but don't publish it on the website or provide it when contacted.

Seems like a fairly common procedure to start :thumb:
How are they doing?
Btw Welcome to 420 Magazine my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If your two autos are up and running, you can probably start an AK-47 (I'm assuming it's a photo). Your autos will likely be done around the time your AK-47 starts flowering.

Back
Top Bottom