pics_from_daves_cam_164.JPG
pics_from_daves_cam_164.JPG
pics_from_daves_cam_166.JPG

A few random nugs. of some organic G.D.P. x AK-47 resting comfortably in a custom made recycled redwood jewelry box I designed a while back which is my third favorite hobby after photography & growing medical weed. Peace & Happy Holidays all!:ganjamon::hippy:

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Custom_Made_Jewelry_Box.jpg

Legal_G_D_P_x_AK-47_Nuggets.JPG

Photos from one of my past legal indoor grows of some all organic CO2 induced "Silver Mist" which is a cross of "Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist" with a couple finished nug. shots at the bottom. Peace & Happy New Year all!:ganjamon:

Indoor_Garden_Week_71.JPG

Silver_Mist_Day_371.JPG

Silver_Mist_LST_Branch1.JPG

Silver_Mist_in_LST_Day_471.JPG

Silver_Mist_in_L_S_T_1.JPG

Silver_Mist_Cola_Day_471.JPG

Silver_Mist2.JPG

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist_Nugget.JPG

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist.JPG

Be Irie you should use the last photo for the plant of the month. Because that is one sexy ass plant and if I had that plant. I would jizz in my pants each time I look at it.

Been so busy the last few months did good to take care of my girls. Here are some pics of one of the medical strains I am currently growing, this is "Point of No Return" by Madala Seed Bank in the 9th week Bloom with about 10-14 days left!

Point_of_No_Return_9_weeks.jpg
Point_of_No_Return_9_weeks_flowering_2.jpg
Point_of_No_Return_9_weeks_flowering.jpg
Point_of_No_Return_9_week_bud.jpg

I'll add to that autoflower (Rhuderalis) list X my friend:
Auto NYCD x Auto Ak-47
100_16501.JPG

100_16421.JPG

100_16371.JPG

100_1651.JPG

100_1635.JPG

100_18273.JPG

Did I mention it took Nuf of the Year, 2011!!! Yes, an AUTOFLOWER!!!
GTsAutoAK47xNYCD2.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Picture_0056.jpg

As a new grower, I am extremely proud to share this picture of my Lowryder. This is day 41 from seed.

41 from seed that is amazing soil or Hydro...
I would be very proud too, good job man
Keep it up, i am just starting on my first serious indoor grow, not big i have a serious height issue.... so i will keep the size to a minimum hope i can be there in 41 days dammm

Lovely plants and box, beautiful combo, perfection my friend, great work

Back
Top Bottom