Girl Scout Cookies .
tds_girlscoutcookies.png
GSC_trichome_3.jpg
:peace::love:

A few nug. shots of some strains I purchased at one of our local clubs.:ganjamon:

Purple Kush
Purple_Kush9.JPG

Alpha Blue
Alpha_Blue.JPG

Cabbage Patch
Cabbage_Patch.JPG

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Looks like a dream stock man beautiful lil Trevor :bravo:

does anyone have a picture of Ses or Black Kush?
(seperate things!)

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Aloha, Nice stash of assorted smokes. Looks like it came from a dispesary. We have legalized Medical Marijuana here in Hawaii but as of yet, we have no dispesaries here. How dopey is that?

Some spicy tasting organic Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush nuggets fresh from the curing jar.:ganjamon:

Organic_G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush1.JPG

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush.JPG

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush2.JPG

CH9 "Humboldt" About 6 weeks from flip, in my current grow:

feb_4_6.jpg

TGA Subcool's Jilly Bean, also about 6 weeks from flip (current grow)
feb_4_21.jpg

Trichomes from Pineapple Express trim leaf @ 6 weeks from flip:

PE_trich_3.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies .
tds_girlscoutcookies.png
GSC_trichome_3.jpg
:peace::love:
That's what I'm talking about. Dude this photo is sick. Great job there Smokes. I want some

Myself I think this thread is the main thread here. We all love to be able to show off our product But you really can't show it off for fear of the dreaded pot thieves. And we all know the fewer people who know your a grower, the safer your spot. But least here we stay kind more or less anonymous, which is a good thing. But this threadeven people that don't want to invest alot of time in a thread can get their pic's up for their share of bragging rights.
Well Lately I've grown out acouple other strains since I last posted here. But people who been to mine know what's up but this pic is kind of special. It's one I flip from female to male for a start of some seed breeding. Plant is from CH-9 Seeds called Vantage. I'm hoping to cross it with another strain or two I got growing. I know that this he/she isn't as sexy as a fat dripping cola, but it is intresting eye candy;
frank3.JPG

And this is the other planed Parent called Cripit or Crippled Pittbull from Stoney Girl Gardens

Cripit26.JPG

I see alot of people I know from my thread but I want to send a congratulations to Xlr8 on them year thingies. Deserve it dude.
I don't really have any super special pic's but I'll throw another out there. This was a freebie I got of Northern Lights X Big Bud;
s-47_4_1.JPG

s-4722.JPG

Best to all and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom