Cola Monster is taking over this thread! LOL, amazing meds...

Thanks Relaxed Lee and I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing as it's the best job going!:ganjamon::green_heart:

A triple shot of photos from my legal cannabis garden right before harvest which I'll be doing under the full moon here real soon. Enjoy and happy harvesting everyone!:ganjamon:

DSC080571.JPG

DSC08011.JPG

DSC080483.JPG

Love the color of those beautiful buds!! :yummy::welldone::tokin:

A few shots of my drying room with some sweet smelling and sticky Blueberry x Cheese colas hanging and waiting for trimming.:) ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Blueberry_x_Cheese_in_Drying.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_in_Drying.JPG

Blueberry_x_Cheese_Colas_in_Drying.JPG

Hi guys, here are some recent pics of a terrific Australian strain called Rainbow Chunky.
Rainbow Chunky is Rainbow Dreaming X Shiva and was picked at day 95 of flowering. The plant was grown in an 8" pot in an organic medium under a 1K Metal Halide. The breeder is Garry Von Billen.
Rainbow Chunky is almost a pure sativa.

Rainbow_Chunky_update_14_weeks_004.JPG

Rainbow_Chunky_buds_012.JPG

Rainbow_Chunky_buds_007.JPG

A 7.6 gram solid nugget of some dried organic Blueberry x Cheese which is now in curing for a few weeks. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

Organic_Blueberry_x_Cheese_NOTM_Entry.JPG

Godbless Cannabis, Whats your method for curing. I have yet to have a harvest big enough (more than a couple ounces). to last enough time to cure before smoking it up. Until now, finally I just harvested 13 ounces dry from 1 brainstorm 1 white widow 1 skywalker kush

Back
Top Bottom