Crop King Jack Herer Auto Fem - DWC Drip - 1st Grow

Its touching all 4 walls on my 3x3 tent, buds are all about the size of a large pea (guessing atleast 20 sites), im almost scared to see how much they will fatten up as I only have a 90cfm carbon filter and an ona gel outside the closet to catch any remaining odour. Stalk is about one inch diameter.

photodump as i took a few more for cropking seeds

IMG_56694.jpg
IMG_56676.jpg

buds are doubling in size daily, added koolbloom powder. Next water change will forgo koolbloom liquid and continue with the powder for the bulking and growth of the buds....

Using sugar daddy instead of molasses... I wish I would of started those before week 7 :/ I hope it doesnt affect yield too much.

I'm at 38.5" from plant medium to the top of the tallest cola.

Alright, so I wasn't planning on an update but I had a bit of time this morning.

Sept 24, Day 55, week 7.5 lol
As I said yesterday, I added KoolBloom Powder since these girls can drink almost 1.5-2 Gallons a day, yeah (20 gal resevoir, I usually keep it at 10 gallons)... thirsty. So when I add "ph'd water" I usually will give it a little something such as 50% of the normal nutes, then sugar daddy (similar to molasses), kelp, koolbloom liquid (before I switched to powder). I usually hold the kelp (as I have it in floralicious plus aswell) until my midweek resevoir top ups... just so the girls have an extra surprise in there.

If I were to lift the entire root ball out of the solution, it would look like a football hanging from those net pots lol, I believe the darkness of the roots is more kelp caused than anything else, that stuff is pure black.

Also looks like my plants are about to grow bark lol I've been getting still about an inch a day on height, buds almost double in size but i've yet to see that much bulking up. Anyway heres a few shots, the 39" measure is from the grow medium up.

IMG_56882.jpg
IMG_56853.jpg
IMG_56842.jpg
IMG_56824.jpg

So umm what do you do when the plant reaches the roof of the tent? It already hit the light and filter so I tried to bend the colas away... But its not done flowering yet lol so im hoping im not going to run into issues lol

please, don't all reply at once, lol

week 10, pistils arent turning yet, hopefully wont take too long. 46" tall from hydro medium. Girls are huge, thought auto's were "discreet" lol
IMG_57188.jpg
IMG_57156.jpg

I'm having issues with the tying off thing, everything, the next day all the colas that I've tied off just turned around and started facing the light again Lol

Its stopped veg growth, pistils are ever so slowly starting to show red tips, calixes have just started to swell. So far looks almost 100% clear on the trichs mushrooms, sugar leaves just starting to get fuzzy, they had been greasy for a while but now startig to see some real trich production.

Time wise we are on day 69 week 10 from seed. I think itll be a week or two still if I include flushing (thinking of starting it early next week if i start seing 50%cloudy)

yeah, i'd flush next feed then again 5 days later. they should be close. gonna have to lst and scrog the shit outta mine, i don't have room for that and og kush auto too

beasts' lookin great!

well i've been trying to track changes in buds the last few days... calyxes are starting to swell, pistils are still white as hell lol, some of their tips are ever so slowly begining to curl. The main colas have a lot of clouds on the calyxes trichs, same for sugar leaves, they seem close, but some of the smaller colas dont seem to have the same calyx swelling or clouds yet.

Starting to feel like a tomato plant, they dont all ripen at the exact same time lol I will post pics tomorow :) :)

cut out the stuff that looks done and leave the rest a while longer. trim out the fan leaves and hang and keep the humidity between 60-65
you don't want to harvest all that at once anyways. :volcano-smiley:

harvested yesterday oct 16th, day 76, almost all milky trichs, some amber

about half of my trim is popcorn buds so IDK as far as weight yet

IMG_57704.jpg
IMG_57693.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

please, don't all reply at once, lol

week 10, pistils arent turning yet, hopefully wont take too long. 46" tall from hydro medium. Girls are huge, thought auto's were "discreet" lol
IMG_57188.jpg
IMG_57156.jpg

How did they turn out. I picked up these seeds and sprouted 2 so they are ready to plant in soil tomorrow. Any advice? She will be grown in inside and started with fluorescent.

They tend to grow tall, and autos dont like transplants so try your best to keep them in their forever home when they sprout. The final product is really decent bud!

Back
Top Bottom