Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

You can buy wire rope string it through the 2 side hole and attack the ratchet system

Yeah I see what your talking about. I have the hangers but they are to long. It's at 35 Inches now and I think I will be good at that hight for now might lower a little

I was not talking about the existing ones, the hangers that come with it are stupid IMO. You can put some thick wire rope between the 2 on each side and then put the rachet hangers on it

I was not talking about the existing ones, the hangers that come with it are stupid IMO. You can put some thick wire rope between the 2 on each side and then put the rachet hangers on it

OK I thought you were talking about the wire hangers that came with it. I was just going to do it with them.

Hey man congrats on the light! plants are looking good.

I'd lower the light to ~24 inches above the canopy during veg and they'll love the extra intensity. Temps will be a little higher but still fine. And they will explode with growth soon so keep training them into a flat, even canopy so the LED can max effect. You have like 36 inches of flowering penetration and half of that will be the gap between your light and the canopy, so aim for about 18 inches of foliage.

And definitely get some yoyo straps, makes raising and lowering so easy. Those hangers it comes with waste a foot of height.

Hey man congrats on the light! plants are looking good.

I'd lower the light to ~24 inches above the canopy during veg and they'll love the extra intensity. Temps will be a little higher but still fine. And they will explode with growth soon so keep training them into a flat, even canopy so the LED can max effect. You have like 36 inches of flowering penetration and half of that will be the gap between your light and the canopy, so aim for about 18 inches of foliage.

And definitely get some yoyo straps, makes raising and lowering so easy. Those hangers it comes with waste a foot of height.

Yeah I have a pair of yoyo Hangers. I have to make some adjustments so I can thanks for the help

Ok so day 2 with the new Mars 1200. I started out hanging at around 37 inches yesterday, today I lowered it to about 33 inches. I am going to lower it about 3-4 inches everyday until late they are able to handle the led. I will keep in veg until late the 14th that will give me a good 3 week veg. I am moving in February so need these to be done by the middle of Feb.

If you're worried about the light being too heavy, might even wanna get a 2nd pair of yoyo straps, so you can have 1 from each hook and split the weight across 4 points on the ceiling instead of 2.

And I think your plants are a bit too small to be flowering on the 14th, but we'll see. The recommended 3 weeks veg most breeders give a strain is in optimal, perfect conditions, probably hydro speed. Took me about 5 weeks to veg 8 plants up to capacity in a 3x3 under mars 1200, and allow at least 8 weeks to flower. So you're probably looking at a late February harvest.

If you're worried about the light being too heavy, might even wanna get a 2nd pair of yoyo straps, so you can have 1 from each hook and split the weight across 4 points on the ceiling instead of 2.

And I think your plants are a bit too small to be flowering on the 14th, but we'll see. The recommended 3 weeks veg most breeders give a strain is in optimal, perfect conditions, probably hydro speed. Took me about 5 weeks to veg 8 plants up to capacity in a 3x3 under mars 1200, and allow at least 8 weeks to flower. So you're probably looking at a late February harvest.

Yeah I'm not able to let them go really any longer this veg. It sucks because I will loose a lot of growth but maybe I can hold off the move for a extra week or 2 for the girls to get a little bigger. I'm only looking to get maybe 300-500 grams from 5 ww plants and 1 King Louie. I think that is possible. When you veg do you keep both veg and bloom or just veg. I have just veg on?

Sounds like a reasonable goal. My 1200 doesn't have switches so I guess I use veg + bloom all the time. I've read that just because plants use more blue for veg and more red for flower doesn't mean that they don't still benefit from some red and blue light. Specifically, I think red during veg encourages stretching and lateral growth, leading to bushier plants - generally a good thing for LED grows.

So if the electricity isn't a big concern I would just use them both.

Sounds like a reasonable goal. My 1200 doesn't have switches so I guess I use veg + bloom all the time. I've read that just because plants use more blue for veg and more red for flower doesn't mean that they don't still benefit from some red and blue light. Specifically, I think red during veg encourages stretching and lateral growth, leading to bushier plants - generally a good thing for LED grows.

So if the electricity isn't a big concern I would just use them both.

I agree the sun don't change really it always let's off the same color all year so it would be better. I turned them both on I want them to stretch a little. I am anxious to see the results lol

I am trying to decided at what hight I should put my scrog net? I was thinking about 18-24 inches. What is a good recommendation for when to scrog

20151204_191008.jpg
I might have jumped the gun with the scrog net but I don't want them to get to tall.

Sounds like a good height to me. But I don't think you'll have time to scrog if you're trying to flower on the 14th.

I decided to take your advice and hold off. I'll probably flower around or after Christmas. They ate growing so fast though.

Ooooh, new light! They are heavy pieces of kit, aren't they? I was amazed at how solid my 96x5 reflector was, and how heavy it was!
Tey are wicked heavy but not too heavy for a tent as long as it is spread out and you have cross braces, but if you take a wire rope or a piece of small threaded rod with nuts and washers, this way you have a solid structure to hook into

Tey are wicked heavy but not too heavy for a tent as long as it is spread out and you have cross braces, but if you take a wire rope or a piece of small threaded rod with nuts and washers, this way you have a solid structure to hook into

Yeah looking at the poles I have it hanging on they are bowing down a little. I have a plan to turn my basement into my grow area. I just have to put new drain tile in to stop the flooding when it rains. Than I'll be all good. I hope after Christmas to have the cash to fix drain tile

Back
Top Bottom