Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

I have 2 600w hps going in my 4x4 seems to be pretty good

How many plants do you grow at a time in your 4x4. That seems like a little over kill. I do think know though that's why I'm asking. I just wanna be able to grow 3-4 plants at a time and yield at least 400-500 grams between them. I'm scared to switch to led though because all the mixed feelings. I thought I would be able to use the Mars ll 1200 or 900 for flower as well as veg.

well i want to have 6 under them but currently only have 4 and i feel it is a little over kill but too much light is far better then not enough, and heat is not causing a problem because they are sealed and vented with air from the outside(40-50f). I am maintaining low 80 during lights on and mid 60's starting last night when lights are out. You can use the led for veg and bloom as long as its full spectrum. he mentioned you could then use the 300w for your veg tent and have a good veg light also

well i want to have 6 under them but currently only have 4 and i feel it is a little over kill but too much light is far better then not enough, and heat is not causing a problem because they are sealed and vented with air from the outside(40-50f). I am maintaining low 80 during lights on and mid 60's starting last night when lights are out. You can use the led for veg and bloom as long as its full spectrum. he mentioned you could then use the 300w for your veg tent and have a good veg light also

Ooo I miss rend that. That I did really think of lol but I decided to finish this grow with the HPS and about mid flower I will order my Mars ll 1200. I figure for like 80 bucks more I might as well not be disappointed and go with one of the big ones. Well compared to what i got going on. Thanks everyone for the help

I have vegged under flouros for three-4 years. This is the first time I have used my HPS to veg and I was impressed with the results. These have been veggies for about 5 weeks.
20151129_153708.jpg

I have vegged under flouros for three-4 years. This is the first time I have used my HPS to veg and I was impressed with the results. These have been veggies for about 5 weeks.
20151129_153708.jpg

Wow. That is nice. I'm using MH for veg for first time I usually use CFLs but figured why not. I have noticed they are growing so tight like the nods are on top of each other

20151129_190221.jpg
20151129_190209.jpg
I'm not sure what's going on with this ladies but she is going crazy leafs out of one spot. Any thoughts on this lol. I swear if not for the help I have gotten for the above people my little grow would be probably just horrible. Thanks so much

She's about to blow up.

When they're that age the roots grow then the leaves grow. That is nice tight internode spacing, the leaves are nice and close.

That girl might be one big cola when she's done.

Ordered up some White Widow just today. Looking forward to seeing how ya make out.

You will not be upset. I ordered 5 and got 7. I will also say they are easy so far to grow compared to my last 2 grows which where a little problematic from the time they broke ground to harvest. I recommend a organic fertilizer if you are growing in soil. They seem to love the organic Nutes plus it's harder to over feed with organic from what I see and am told. Thanks for following along and good luck

20151130_073254.jpg
20151130_073241.jpg
This is a update for the One White Widow I have growing In miracle-gro coco mix I made. She actually looks a little more device than the 4 in 100% coco.

20151130_085838.jpg
20151130_085825.jpg
20151130_085824.jpg
20151130_085813.jpg
20151130_073254.jpg
Here is a pic of the 4 in coco and my other king Louie I'm growing. I am only doing one king Louie. I got it from someone at the cannabis cup I belive it was they gave me like 25 of them so I figured what the heck let's pop one with the WW.

So I think I raised my PH to much to quick it looks like I have a little problem but I'm sure it's from bringing my ph from 5.6 to 5.9-6.0 so I need to raise and lower it more slowly so I don't do this again lol

Hi, Stoney! I'll be interested in hearing other, more experienced folks (more experienced than I am, I mean) weigh in on the speed of adjusting pH. I don't worry too much about how far I adjust, as long as I get it in the range of 5.5 to 6.5 and it keeps changing. So I moved from 5.5 yesterday and today I watered/fed with 6.0. I haven't had any problems (that I'm aware of) with this, but want to learn everything I can!

What's the problem you're seeing? I think your girls look lovely :)

Hi, Stoney! I'll be interested in hearing other, more experienced folks (more experienced than I am, I mean) weigh in on the speed of adjusting pH. I don't worry too much about how far I adjust, as long as I get it in the range of 5.5 to 6.5 and it keeps changing. So I moved from 5.5 yesterday and today I watered/fed with 6.0. I haven't had any problems (that I'm aware of) with this, but want to learn everything I can!

What's the problem you're seeing? I think your girls look lovely :)

OK so maybe it's not the ph And I'm just OCD lol. I think as long as tomorrow I water with the 5.5 it will be good. So do you recommend I water with like ph 5.5 than the next day a 6.0 and so on? I assume that's how you are doing it?

We've had a little GG kicking around my neck of the woods for a little bit. I was blown away by the quality, I looked it up on Leafly and it said it was a hermie seed that was stabalized. It made it sound like it was "clone only". I'm sure some people that have had the pleasure of growing it can chime in with more info. I'll be watching because clone only strains are alot harder to come by over here.

Same here clone only are super hard to get. I would really like to get some GG And alien rift but I think alien rift is not even out to public because I have only seen like 2 people growing it. Vador and someone eles

Ok so looking at where I topped my # 1& 2 WW the new growth is really yellow. Like I'll upload a pic in a few but what would case this?

So I am about to pull the trigger on either the Mars ll 1200 or 2 of the 144 reflector series. I can not make my mind up my tent is 3.3x3.3x7 I want what's going to be the cheapest and best option. My house does have a lot of dust and animal hair and the reflector series don't have the glass cover and the Mars ll 1200 has the glass and I'm not sure what would be better. The glass or no glass one light or 2 lights that equal the 1

Back
Top Bottom