Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

Another day down. Everything looks great. I have dropped down to watering ocean a day when the lights first come on. I am using the GH Go Box with a ppm of 550 and ph of 5.8 every time I water. I am not satisfied with the amount of runoff so I think I will water more than a 2 cup watering and go for a half gallon per plant .

20151124_181407.jpg
20151124_181404.jpg
20151124_181347-1.jpg
Girls are looking great today. My number 1 that was in soil I transplanted out if soil and in coco a few days ago and it looks to be fully recovered and taking off again. After only 3 days. Bio Root is awe. Anyway I am very happy so far I hope the end results are just as good as the beginning. I'm hoping to yield out of the 4 plants around 504 grams of grade A nugs.

Love your Christmas village in there :)

14484772978931426394370.jpg
1448477320274-223108515.jpg
OK so looking at my girls today I am noticing a little fading going on on the top leafs they look like they are yellowing. I am giving almost full strength nutes (General Hydroponics GoBox) . My light is a 400 watt MH hanging about 17 inches away. Ph 5.8 ppm 550. 18 hours on 6 off. 100% coco. I have no clue why they would be yellowing or even if I have a problem

I am thinking maybe my light is to close. 400 watts at less than 18 inches seems close but my bulb is weak so if I move any farther away they stretch and lean towards the light. I have a new bulb coming on the 27th so that should fix that. I just hope I'm not developing a problem. When watering there has been very little runoff if any at all. So today I made sure at least a 10% runoff happened.

I think she's a really cute mutant, Stoney :) Maybe she has secret powers!

Haha I hope she does. It's weird it looks like she is growing extra leafs. They all actually look like they are growing extra leafs. I don't know if it's bad or good but she will be bushy lol

I'm thinking not getting some nute does your ph rise and fall if so what is the swing how low to how high I let mine go from 5.5 to 6.2 this way all nutes can't be taken up

I'm thinking not getting some nute does your ph rise and fall if so what is the swing how low to how high I let mine go from 5.5 to 6.2 this way all nutes can't be taken up

No I keep it at 5.8 OR at least try to. I test my runoff aND it's Ph is 6.9 and a ppm of 500. I moved my light up and gave a little more Nitrogen in my last feeding.

No I keep it at 5.8 OR at least try to. I test my runoff aND it's Ph is 6.9 and a ppm of 500. I moved my light up and gave a little more Nitrogen in my last feeding.
I would try letting it rise some nutes arnt taken up at 5.8 that is just the low end you should traverse the entire spectrum if it raises you start it low 5.5-5.8 if its dropping you start at 6.3 and let it fall to 5.5 5.8 just my opinion for whats it worth, so you are feeding with a 5.8 and your run off 6.9?you should be watering till your runoff is 5.8 did i read that correct? i am very high

I would try letting it rise some nutes arnt taken up at 5.8 that is just the low end you should traverse the entire spectrum if it raises you start it low 5.5-5.8 if its dropping you start at 6.3 and let it fall to 5.5 5.8 just my opinion for whats it worth, so you are feeding with a 5.8 and your run off 6.9?you should be watering till your runoff is 5.8 did i read that correct? i am very high

Haha yeah I'm feeding a 5.8. Am I reading correct that I should do a 5.5?

well with coco since it is basically hydro, 55. to 6.3 is a good range to fall within but maintaining one level ph will stop some things from being uptaken, but more important is you need your runoff to be the ph you are looking to achieve if i am not mistaken

20151125_215508.jpg
20151125_215502.jpg
decided to move of of my ladies under my led. I have never used a led but want to see what they can do so I have a mars 300 watt real power draw of 160 watt. I also rain out of coco so this is going to be a 30% coco and 70% miracle-gro. She is at day 15 from the day she broke ground.

I would have mixed coco with hydroton not actual soil but should be interesting, be very careful how close you put the light miracle grow cause some sort of light intolerance i killed my baby back in aug when i first tried with dirt

I would have mixed coco with hydroton not actual soil but should be interesting, be very careful how close you put the light miracle grow cause some sort of light intolerance i killed my baby back in aug when i first tried with dirt

Yeah I mixed all I had. I have the light about 18 inches away I hope it will be good. I'm not topping it or anything. Going to flip to 12/12 in about 2 weeks.

So today I moved my light up quite a bit. I think I was affecting the growth of my girls and they look like they were getting a slight bleach. Since I have moved the light up they just look even more perky and happy. We will see over the next few days if the light being to low was the cause of the light colors

Back
Top Bottom