Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

For the trichome check I like to bend my cola So that the second down bud on the cola is freshly exposed. You'll see the stickiness In there compared to the outer crusty leafs. That's where I check my trichs, you can also look on the under side of the top Colas lower down the stem. But check all over to be sure, but I'd disregard the top of the plants buds as an indicator, check the underbelly of the buds. Don't worry Lupey.... You got this!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit... Lol now you've got a similar answer on three threads. Glad to help buddy.
:thumb::cheer::high-five::thanks: you don't know how much I appreciate your knowledge and help THANX

IMG_20160426_190554487.jpg
IMG_20160426_190616347.jpg
IMG_20160426_191501104.jpg
IMG_20160426_201202561.jpg
IMG_20160426_201506982_HDR.jpg

Day 72 - she was dry watered with humic acid, amino acids, full dose cal mag, 1 TSP bsm, 1/2 dose beasty bloom PhD down to 5.75 runoff at 6.4. Still getting stretch, trichromes are looking good. I'm guessing 1 more full nutes on Sunday, i will use chaching instead of beasty bloomthen wait for the flush. Couldn't find any amber yet mostly clear a few cloudy. Gotta figure out how to send the tri pics from my computer instead of taking a pic of the screen...lol

It's too late to do much more now. If you've fed her after the flush already, I'd just wait it out. The buds look great and very healthy. She's putting all her energy and food to the buds since she doesn't need the leaves anymore. By that point I've clipped alot of the leaves as they yellow... Some will just let them fall off on their own.

Don't panic. Only a week or so more and then into the dark she goes. If you want you can clip some of the leaves... Start at the bottom and by the time harvest comes you should have next to no fan leafs left.

My rule of thumb when it comes to lollipoping/trimming fans is. If I can see the stem coming out from the bud it's clipped. But if it's covered in trichs and to close to the buds I leave it for harvest trim. Hope that sooths your anxiety, have a good weekend Lupey..

It's too late to do much more now. If you've fed her after the flush already, I'd just wait it out. The buds look great and very healthy. She's putting all her energy and food to the buds since she doesn't need the leaves anymore. By that point I've clipped alot of the leaves as they yellow... Some will just let them fall off on their own.

Don't panic. Only a week or so more and then into the dark she goes. If you want you can clip some of the leaves... Start at the bottom and by the time harvest comes you should have next to no fan leafs left.

My rule of thumb when it comes to lollipoping/trimming fans is. If I can see the stem coming out from the bud it's clipped. But if it's covered in trichs and to close to the buds I leave it for harvest trim. Hope that sooths your anxiety, have a good weekend Lupey..

Thanx snid that's what I thought but not quite sure because I can't find any amber trics yet

Hey lupey
Please don't give that plant anymore nutes..you should be flushing it with just water..dont worry about those leaves..there useless now..if you don't get flushing trust Me ur gonna taste it in the buds.going to be nute tasting harsh bud..flush.flush flush brother...anybody else care to chime in..

Hey lupey
Please don't give that plant anymore nutes..you should be flushing it with just water..dont worry about those leaves..there useless now..if you don't get flushing trust Me ur gonna taste it in the buds.going to be nute tasting harsh bud..flush.flush flush brother...anybody else care to chime in..

When I checked trics the onls thing I found colored other than cloudy was the dark pistol hairs

Hey lupey..im not snid. Im old school..But check with him if you feel more comfortable with his opinion..I know he's been helping you along.dont want to step on any toes but hate to see any more nutes going in..your so far don't want to see ur harvest get FU..peace brother...
Thanx snid will flush her first thing in morning already have 10 gallons PhD and waiting just in case

Hey lupey..im not snid. Im old school..But check with him if you feel more comfortable with his opinion..I know he's been helping you along.dont want to step on any toes but hate to see any more nutes going in..your so far don't want to see ur harvest get FU..peace brother...

Sorry old school my eyes aren't the best without my readers and the print on my phone is kind of small Thanx again for checking in I'm set up to flush in the morning if it's recommended. I was looking at the trics and couldn't find any amber yet except on the brown pistol hairs and I really don't consider them amber. I am going to research amber tonight to see if I'm missing something

I was just saying the same thing, just a week further down the line oldschool. Now toes stepped on at all, I'm glad someone else chimed in. I figure Jezebel has a week or more before she has enough amber trichs to start the flush in the last week. I'd recommend giving her some molasses... I can really tell the strain, I've just wrapped up a crop of those. That's why I'm so sure on how much longer she has. Always nice to have second/concurring opinions.

KiG guys:green_heart:cheers

I was just saying the same thing, just a week further down the line oldschool. Now toes stepped on at all, I'm glad someone else chimed in. I figure Jezebel has a week or more before she has enough amber trichs to start the flush in the last week. I'd recommend giving her some molasses... I can really tell the strain, I've just wrapped up a crop of those. That's why I'm so sure on how much longer she has. Always nice to have second/concurring opinions.

KiG guys:green_heart:cheers
I've been picking off the yellow fans that fall off when I touch them, should I be trimming off the others also or just let them die off at this stage?

Let nature take its course... A test poke is fine too see if they'll fall off. No need to clip them, unless your bored and can't stand the yellow anymore :) it's all good Lupey!

:green_heart:cheers

Thanx every step has been a learning experience and this made me nervous to come this far and then? I thought it was just her getting close but she made a big change pretty quick, the buds are getting real dense and still seem to be stretching some, I haven't been smart enough to keep track of height but I can tell I'm getting more space underneath. I am going to measure height tonight to my led because I know the measurement there

Looks like you're getting close Lupey. I agree with old school on the nutes thing. Adding molasses, like Snid suggested, will give the plants a little nutrients anyways. Since he knows this particular strain so well, I would heed his advice. We are learning along with you.

Thanx noob I just gave her chaching and cal mag yesterday should be ready for water by Thursday or friday, I will start giving her just bsm then. I'm guessing the next water after that probably Tues or Wed of next week will be her flushing

Back
Top Bottom