Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

I went to the girl at the contractor checkout and just asked. They were inside by the back doors. I told her it was a one time thing cuz it was raining out lol.

I'm a carpenter too.....we're 9 months into a complete home reno. We bought the place last September and despite being full time at my job, weve gutted and rebuilt this place from the frame out. Wish I thought about a grow room more than 8 weeks ago lol. Probably could have tripled my space, but it's forced me to (as you say) to think outside the box and stay small. Also allowed me to learn and I'm a the start of my perpetual grow.....so it's working so far. Having an awesome partner that is completely on board helps too, after all I do let her name the plants LOL.

When I first started researching, I just bought what I could afford as far as lights and a tent were concerned. They allowed me to get growing and while everything was vegging I started to look into some other possibilities. I ended up spending $300 ultimately on a brand-new Intenze grow 800 v2 LED and it has been incredible. My 2 King 800s have been just fine as well.

I went to the girl at the contractor checkout and just asked. They were inside by the back doors. I told her it was a one time thing cuz it was raining out lol.

I'm a carpenter too.....we're 9 months into a complete home reno. We bought the place last September and despite being full time at my job, weve gutted and rebuilt this place from the frame out. Wish I thought about a grow room more than 8 weeks ago lol. Probably could have tripled my space, but it's forced me to (as you say) to think outside the box and stay small. Also allowed me to learn and I'm a the start of my perpetual grow.....so it's working so far. Having an awesome partner that is completely on board helps too, after all I do let her name the plants LOL.

When I first started researching, I just bought what I could afford as far as lights and a tent were concerned. They allowed me to get growing and while everything was vegging I started to look into some other possibilities. I ended up spending $300 ultimately on a brand-new Intenze grow 800 v2 LED and it has been incredible. My 2 King 800s have been just fine as well.

I'll have to check them lights out. It's supposed to rain a few more days around here. I'll have to make sure to get there so I can use your excuse. When I was looking for a magnifying glass the couple places I went, they asked what for. I came up with model ship building on the spot. Much better than saying "cause I'm looking for that Amber man".

Nice ad lib, lol. My girlfriend bought me a jewelers loop on the weekend for Father's Day.....shud make seeing the nectar a bit easier.....

I know all of you thought we would see detailed pics of the flower room but, it's feeding time. The next feeding I will water more of the pot, by end of week I will water the whole thing.
KIMG02663.JPG
KIMG02652.JPG
KIMG02641.JPG

Nice ad lib, lol. My girlfriend bought me a jewelers loop on the weekend for Father's Day.....shud make seeing the nectar a bit easier.....
Nice that's what I use. I just mentioned to my fiance how your other half names the ladies. Mine jumped up and this grow just got a little more personal.

Nice that's what I use. I just mentioned to my fiance how your other half names the ladies. Mine jumped up and this grow just got a little more personal.
Uh oh.....don't kill anything lol.

Well not much going on tonight. I figured this would be a good time for my mini side segment of the grow room. Tonight will be flower room. When I built the room I only planned on growing in the winter. Help with heat and all that good stuff. A little recap. My garage is bigger than normal well just longer, no second story or anything like that. A nice shop out back, that I turned into a chill/hang/man cave spot.

Now the set up-
One 6in intake fan connected to the outside through duct work. My younger brother had the pleasure of crawling though the rafters for that one. This fan would kick on every so often to turn over the air.

One 6in exhaust fan that just went through the ceiling of the room and vented in the garage. this was connected to a control box and only kicked on for high temps.
One carbon filter that sat in the box and hooked up once when in-laws came over.
In the winter I have a humidifier and summer dehumidifier.
In the winter I will have 7-8 plants going at once with 7 lights. 5-300w and 2-600w.

So far that is my winter set up. Now that I decided on a perpetual harvest and that requires growing in all seasons. I am going for a mostly sealed grow room. I have stopped use of my exhaust fan. That will be the black one in the pics. To control temps for now I ran ducting out my grow room door to suck in the ac from the room next to it ( the hang/chill/man cave). The ac is not the greatest so right now I cant run as many lights as I like. My goal is to get a portable ac and vent it to the garage. A friend let me borrow one for a couple days when it was in the 90s. Well here are the pics, as a little something I put in some close up of my sour d.

KIMG02451.JPG
KIMG02461.JPG
KIMG02501.JPG
KIMG02492.JPG
KIMG02521.JPG
KIMG02512.JPG
KIMG0239.JPG
KIMG02401.JPG
KIMG02441.JPG
KIMG02431.JPG
KIMG0242.JPG

In the winter I will run

I can't wait to have a space like that. For now, my 3x3 and my veg cabinet, lol. Doing the trick so far.

Here we are in the middle of week 2. I am not sure yet but I might just start doing weekly updates with the WW.

Tonight I am confident these ladies are ready for full strength.

5ml a+b
4ml silica blast
2ml roots

So after reading a few coco grows with leds. Just about everyone is using cal mag. My base nutes are for coco and have compensated for this. I have also read that leds will make plants use up more cal mag. Both sour d grows I never saw any signs of a deficiency. I ordered some the other day just in case these WW might need it. My question, should I add the cal mag anyways or just wait for a issue? Thanks and here is mid week 2 pics.
KIMG02702.JPG
KIMG02684.JPG

I'm a big advocate of adding CalMag. My question was whether you can have too much of what I considered a good thing. Apparently not. I've been adding it to every feeding along with my nutrients. Then switching to just H20, then back again. I'm thinking about adding something for added PK in my nutes, as the DNF system doesn't seem to have much.

I just got some botanicare hydroplex in the mail today. It's 0-10-6. Something like that? Says on bottle to start at 3 weeks of flower. I'm way past that with my sour d now but going to add tomorrow.

I just got some botanicare hydroplex in the mail today. It's 0-10-6. Something like that? Says on bottle to start at 3 weeks of flower. I'm way past that with my sour d now but going to add tomorrow.
Exactly like that.....perfect timing too!

Yes it is. Last grow I had a potassium deficiency so I ordered the silica blast. That was enough to fix the problem. While I was reading up on the pk part of npk. I decided it was time to try some more supplements. Also after reading your post I think I'm going to be doing calmag with every feeding.

Yes it is. Last grow I had a potassium deficiency so I ordered the silica blast. That was enough to fix the problem. While I was reading up on the pk part of npk. I decided it was time to try some more supplements. Also after reading your post I think I'm going to be doing calmag with every feeding.
All I do is sprinkle a pinch of that and my mykos inside my funnel when I water. I haven't had any other deficiencies other than the ones caused by soil and led combinations.

Well not much to report on the WW besides looking great. I did the other day receive in the mail my order of hydroplex. A little bud booster also I ordered some calmag, that should be here tomorrow.

KIMG02712.JPG

Well not much to report on the WW besides looking great. I did the other day receive in the mail my order of hydroplex. A little bud booster also I ordered some calmag, that should be here tomorrow.

KIMG02712.JPG
Shits way cheaper online ?

Shits way cheaper online ?

Yes. At least for me. There is only a couple hydro stores within 40min drive. One has a very good selection but expensive. The other very small and expensive. I usually get my orders within a week. Quick example my base nutes are $60 bucks in store I get them $26 online.

Haven't made it to one yet. Also wouldn't have helped if I did because I forgot all about it. I just shot a text to my fiance. She's a lot better at remembering things.

Back
Top Bottom