Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

Haven't made it to one yet. Also wouldn't have helped if I did because I forgot all about it. I just shot a text to my fiance. She's a lot better at remembering things.
OMG Shop.....that's what the memo app is for, lmao.......too funny!
Check this out......discovered it yeterday.
420-magazine-mobile1244401212.jpg

Hahaha. I have that app on my main screen but I always forget to look at it. That's why I'm still ducking this pricker bush when I mow and haven't fixed towel rack in bathroom. I am terrible at remembering things. So been looking at this picture for ten mins. Just smoked a j so I really been staring at it. Not sure if something's wrong. I see a nice looking bud. Those hairs starting to turn orange. Always a good sign.

It is Friday and that means the end of another work week and almost the end of week two for the WW. Nothing special about tonight, except I got some coco ready for some seeds tomorrow. That's right I will be putting two more in some pots tomorrow morning. So there will be a total of 6 WW going. In the mean time here are the ladies.
KIMG0277.JPG
KIMG0276.JPG

Wait is that a k deficiency?
What you see (good eye), was the latter part of a nute deficiency ....yes. I had been giving my girls half strength nutes as I was reading the DNF chart incorrectly. Much rather read it on the weak side though, lol.

It's Saturday, don't forget to go to Lowes. And tell me the ideas you have for your fiance Christmas gift. I'm the opposite.....remember everything.....lmao. Have a good weekend Shop.....

What you see (good eye), was the latter part of a nute deficiency ....yes. I had been giving my girls half strength nutes as I was reading the DNF chart incorrectly. Much rather read it on the weak side though, lol.
Yes definitely on the weak side. My first grow in Coco half way through I decided to feed flower everyday. Well my first day doing that, the very next day signs of nute burn. So no feed for me. Did a flush started freaking out. Well even after all that it still showed it and it got worst. I nursed that crop to harvest and ended with a nice harvest. I think at least 8 plants just under a pound. Anyways while shut down for a couple weeks I devoted 1 hour a day sometimes more to find out what was wrong with them. After scrolling through about a thousand pics of deficiency I finally found one that looked just like mine. It was like a elephant was lifted of my shoulders. Did some more research and got me that silica blast. Hopefully just bumping your base up will help. If not that silica helps other ways too and comes recommend by a lot of forums and sites.
It is Friday and that means the end of another work week and almost the end of week two for the WW. Nothing special about tonight, except I got some coco ready for some seeds tomorrow. That's right I will be putting two more in some pots tomorrow morning. So there will be a total of 6 WW going. In the mean time here are the ladies.
KIMG0277.JPG
KIMG0276.JPG

It's Saturday, don't forget to go to Lowes. And tell me the ideas you have for your fiance Christmas gift. I'm the opposite.....remember everything.....lmao. Have a good weekend Shop.....
Haha I like it thanks guy. O I'm a last minute shopper and with comes with last min ideas. You should remind me in November to start thinking what to get her.

So what is this silica blast feeding them and at what stage? Do you just feed it to them as prevention or as a result of a " deficiency" like yours?

So what is this silica blast feeding them and at what stage? Do you just feed it to them as prevention or as a result of a " deficiency" like yours?
The deficiency is what prompted me to feed them it. I've always read about it though. It's more known as silica. Silica blast is just what botanicare calls there's. It helps with making the plant stronger and has more resistance to heat, drought and frost. Which is a good thing cause I too came in to temps almost to a 100f. Took a couple days to solve that problem.

O yeah what stage you asked. Seedling all the way up. I'm gonna stop when I start feeding the pk booster. Since it has plenty of k. I think that should be alright

No she's in May I just figured November be plenty of time for you to remind me several times to get her Xmas gift.
Lmao.

Silica sound like something I'd like to add to my regiment too then. If for no other reason than just in case. I already augment my soil with the Calmag and mycos for each nute feeding, wouldn't hurt to give a blast of silica every now and then.

My girls May too.....watch out for those Taurus'....strong willed they are, lol. What day....mines the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom