Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

I do I actually just started it .... I'm a little late in the game and new to the whole thing. I have some cd dream I just started I'm gonna try and do a full journal on them too

I do I actually just started it .... I'm a little late in the game and new to the whole thing. I have some cd dream I just started I'm gonna try and do a full journal on them too

Haha. I hear ya on being new to this. I'm going to check out your journal and most likely will have some questions for you.

As this week is near the end so is week one of veg for these young-ins. I fed them tonight. Same as the other night. For the most part I up the nutes either Saturday or Sunday. Just a refresher I feed every other day in veg and every night in flower. My ideal ph range is 6.0-6.2 Sorry for the quick and short post but its getting to be my bed time and my son is still up thinking it is cartoon marathon. Here is a look at the ladies. Thanks for stopping by.
KIMG02241.JPG
KIMG0226.JPG
KIMG0227.JPG

It's the weekend, we got some good weather where I am. With that, I will be at my in laws for a BBQ and then a little fire. I normally feed around 7pm when lights have been on for a hour. I am thinking of feeding before I leave around 12:30pm when lights go off. Or feed when I get home around 11pm. Anyone? I would love some input.

It's the weekend, we got some good weather where I am. With that, I will be at my in laws for a BBQ and then a little fire. I normally feed around 7pm when lights have been on for a hour. I am thinking of feeding before I leave around 12:30pm when lights go off. Or feed when I get home around 11pm. Anyone? I would love some input.

A few hours either way from your normal time won't really make a difference. I like to feed when the lights are on but I never really feed mine exactly at the same time either way. My feedings can be hours different from when I got to them the day before. I just lift the pots to judge if they need it. Then I feed an amount accordingly. I do feed daily though and twice a day in flower. I guess I'd wait until 11pm as long as I was confident I was going to be sober enough to feed them when I got back. I'll sub to this thread and I dig the DIY rooms and making a veg room and a flower room.

A few hours either way from your normal time won't really make a difference. I like to feed when the lights are on but I never really feed mine exactly at the same time either way. My feedings can be hours different from when I got to them the day before. I just lift the pots to judge if they need it. Then I feed an amount accordingly. I do feed daily though and twice a day in flower. I guess I'd wait until 11pm as long as I was confident I was going to be sober enough to feed them when I got back. I'll sub to this thread and I dig the DIY rooms and making a veg room and a flower room.
Thanks. You deff helped with what almost came to a coin flipper. I'm finding the grow room, grows a changes like the plants in it. Finding what works best just to change it because a new strain grows bigger/smaller. Also my room is just about to hit it's second bday. So very young and I just added the veg room a couple months ago. I kinda wanna start a journal about the room it self. Not sure if that's something that people do or would wanna read.

Alright well I waited until I got home to water. And yes Aseesino85 I was sober enough to it wasn't a problem, but I waited for this morning before I tried a some what coherent post. haha.

Being the start of a new week for the ladies I upped the nutes.
3ml a+b
3ml silica
2ml roots

Around the mid week feeding I will bump the a+b to full recommend strength. For now I keep my nute line pretty simple. A couple reasons, but the only one that matters is $$$$$. Happy Fathers day to the dads out there.
KIMG0238.JPG
KIMG02371.JPG
KIMG0233.JPG

Not sure what's behind the blue tarps, but they are absorbing a lot of the beneficial light that you spent a lot of money on lol. The LEDs generally have a wide coverage of 90-120°, since you have so many.....you could also lower them a bit. You'll see a difference in your growth.....not nit picking, just constructive comments.

Not sure what's behind the blue tarps, but they are absorbing a lot of the beneficial light that you spent a lot of money on lol. The LEDs generally have a wide coverage of 90-120°, since you have so many.....you could also lower them a bit. You'll see a difference in your growth.....not nit picking, just constructive comments.

The tarps separate the veg and flower rooms. The others are covering up the walls, they were at the time a good idea also a $1.00. I have to shut down in November, my in-laws are staying at my house while I am on my honeymoon. Before starting back up I am doing a over haul and hopefully be putting up reflective material. No matter what the tarps are coming down. As the lights if you are talking about the flower room. Not all the lights are turned on due to heat issues. the ones that are on are at a respected 9-18 inches. Right now I have to run one light per two plants. I don't feel you are nit picking at all by the way. The whole reason I am here is for constructive comments. also if I am wrong with the 9-18 and they can go lower let me know please.

Going back and looking at my grow room pics the flower one is a little miss leading. I will take another one tonight around 6 when lights are back on.

Why not get the whole pot of coco wet so the roots don't grow in dry coco?
I've always read when starting in your final pot to not water whole thing. For a few different reasons. Root rot being the biggest. So I water more and more as the grow progresses. Just today though I was looking at them wondering if that whole logic only matters in soil and should I be watering the whole pot. So I finish my answer with a question. Are you saying I should water the whole pot? Or just asking for your own sake?

Tonight is a off night for the WW. So I thought I would take this opportunity to do a side segment of my grow room.

Little disclaimer this is a first setup of the two separate rooms within the one room. I have a planned over haul in November and have been doing lots of research and have a pretty good plan on what I want to do.

My fiance and I were just barley able to get ourselves into a house but able to. It came with a two car detached garage and with that a nice insulated shop 25ft by 15ft. Out of that I made a 7.5ft by 15ft room. Any work I would be doing can be done in the garage so I did not need a special place. I turned it into a hang/chill/man cave spot. After we got settled in I decided it was time to get out of my homemade 2.5ft by 4ft by 5ft tall grow box and build a room. By the way that grow box was nothing but a learning experience. I have actually been growing inside for a few years now but just last year acquired most of the equipment needed to have a proper grow and harvest. When I say on here this is my third grow I only count my two sour d harvest and the start of this WW. All clones you see I just started taking cuttings a few months ago so please if something doesn't look right let me know. Flower room post to come in a little bit if not then stay tuned tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

Here is The veg room. I just lowered the lights after the pic, now the ladies have grown a little.
KIMG02633.JPG
KIMG02551.JPG
KIMG0254.JPG
KIMG02561.JPG
KIMG02482.JPG
KIMG02473.JPG

I have decided to do the flower room tomorrow night. I have some free time right now, so I'd like to share my recent harvest. She is sour d from crop king. She was planted a couple weeks after a few others. I took the others down about a month ago. This one was my first attempt at LST and I'm sold. She yielded just over 3oz under one 300w non brand under $100 led. It is a nice head high that you can still get things done. Unless you smoke a nice j or more than one bowl you will most likely be shot to the world.

KIMG02601.JPG
KIMG02591.JPG

Good old fiskars.....a necessity lol! Nice haul off one plant .....your grow area is a thing of beauty. Super jealous!

Good old fiskars.....a necessity lol! Nice haul off one plant .....your grow area is a thing of beauty. Super jealous!

Thank you. And I lied I said I got that from my 300w well it hit me today at work, it was my 600w. What do you recommend for my walls? More important the wall that splits the two rooms. I would guess white walls are better than that tarp absorbing my light like you said. I'm on a tight budget of very little to no money. So prolly no panda film.

Then both lights already paid for themselves easily. What I actually used for inside my veg cabinet was the plastic liners from the outside of pressure treated wood at Lowe's. Might sound kind of funny but it came in large pieces black on one side white on the other and it was free. Maybe just build a makeshift 2x4 framed wall down the middle of and plastic over it?

Then both lights already paid for themselves easily. What I actually used for inside my veg cabinet was the plastic liners from the outside of pressure treated wood at Lowe's. Might sound kind of funny but it came in large pieces black on one side white on the other and it was free. Maybe just build a makeshift 2x4 framed wall down the middle of and plastic over it?
Yeah the lights, after I bought them is when I found the bad post about leds. Then I find the post about the cheap leds and got really scared. But my last two harvest have made me a very happy man. That being said I do know the difference between cheap leds and $$$$$ ones. I have my eye on a couple, hopefully when that wedding money comes in. Hmm those tarps. I'm in the construction feild have been pretty much my whole life (dad was a carpenter). So that doesn't sound funny just glad some people can think outside the box because I sure as hell can't 99.99% of the time. I already have the frame work up. That's what the tarps are stapled too. Just need to hit up local Lowe's. How you get them? Just ask? Or hang around the dumbster?

Back
Top Bottom