Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

I know some states are legal and others not.....total BS. Have you seen those specials on TV called "Weed"? Copy this to your browser and watch it if not. It will infuriate you that weed isn't legal a day available to everyone else after you see this. Watch it with your fiance. I think theirs 3 parts. It's done by Dr.San Jay Gupta on CNN. Wicked specials and we'll worth the couple of hours.Dr. Sanjay Gupta's 'WEED2: Cannabis Madness" - CNN.com

Congratulations on the cigarettes.....best move you'll ever make for you and your new family!

I'm gonna check into bloom enhancers.....yup darts are cigarettes, lol. I feel like a British person explaining words.....lmao.

I was just looking at pictures, your little ones have really taken off eh! Looking good! What set of leaves have emerged?

I'm gonna check into bloom enhancers.....yup darts are cigarettes, lol. I feel like a British person explaining words.....lmao.
The pk I have is only for bloom. It is to up those levels and I give with every feeding. I wonder if what you have is also for every feeding. Budding plants love there pk.

Your levels are pretty high on that too aren't they? My bottle says only once during flower around 4-5 weeks. Hey, Crop king is replacing my auto order with a new strain.....as much as people are down on them, they came through for me tonight.

Your levels are pretty high on that too aren't they? My bottle says only once during flower around 4-5 weeks. Hey, Crop king is replacing my auto order with a new strain.....as much as people are down on them, they came through for me tonight.
I have ordered from them several times and have been pleased. Except for my auto grows but we won't go there. I know yours will be great. My bottle of hydroplex says to start at three weeks of bloom and give up to 8 weeks then flush but I flower for closer to ten. I will give till I start my pre harvest flushing. You should look into it. Says for soil also. I am super pleased so far with there stuff.

I'm taking note of the hydroplex (is that the actual name or the manufacturer ). I'm gonna do the foliar spray on my autos for now. Because I just did the PK 13/14 , I'll have to hold off on the hydroplex til i can see if it's cool to run it along side or even if I can still continue to use the PK. Thanks buddy.

What went wrong with your autos.....omg, you're practically begging me to ask, lmao.
Haha that's funny I had a feeling I should have just said. Well my first two got me about an 8th of non potent buds. The two after that a friend and I called cigarette pack. It was nothing but one bud and no taller or wider than a pack of smokes. It got you high though. I had a couple seeds left and I gave them away. When my friend grew them outside we believe a deer or something got to them. I ordered femenized photos and haven't ever thought of autos again.

I'm taking note of the hydroplex (is that the actual name or the manufacturer ). I'm gonna do the foliar spray on my autos for now. Because I just did the PK 13/14 , I'll have to hold off on the hydroplex til i can see if it's cool to run it along side or even if I can still continue to use the PK. Thanks buddy.
That the name. It's made by botanicare.

Haha that's funny I had a feeling I should have just said. Well my first two got me about an 8th of non potent buds. The two after that a friend and I called cigarette pack. It was nothing but one bud and no taller or wider than a pack of smokes. It got you high though. I had a couple seeds left and I gave them away. When my friend grew them outside we believe a deer or something got to them. I ordered femenized photos and haven't ever thought of autos again.
OMG. ...I actually laughed out loud, lol. That's it......fuck I thought the house burnt down and that's why you're growing in the shop now lol. My free shipment from CKS are autos too ( despite my best efforts to get them to ship photos instead).....I was gonna share.... lmao.

OMG. ...I actually laughed out loud, lol. That's it......fuck I thought the house burnt down and that's why you're growing in the shop now lol. My free shipment from CKS are autos too ( despite my best efforts to get them to ship photos instead).....I was gonna share.... lmao.
Haha. I too just laughed out loud. You say that's it, I say three months nursing these babies to flower hood just to smoke some plant material to not feel anything. Might as well burned the house down. Hahaha.

Hows everyone doing tonight? Its nearing the end of week 3 of veg. I have to say these WW are growing a little slower than my sour d did. So I am going to do a little experiment. Right now I feed veg every other night. In the past after four to five weeks the ladies were well big enough to flower. Unless they explode in the next week, I will not be able to move them to flower. What I am going to do is start to feed two of them every night. Just to see if there is enough difference to justify the extra money for nutes, and time. Well not so much time. I love being in the grow room.

For those of you just tuning in my fiance names the plants.

6ml a+b
5ml blast
I forgot the roots tonight but this is the last week I usually give that supplement.

KIMG0303.JPG
KIMG0302.JPG
KIMG0301.JPG

Plants are looking good...is the white widow just not as big a strain maybe? Do you have notes for end of week 3 of ur sour diesel grow?

Definitely will. I just put two more ww. In Coco today. Pics will come. Also gonna order another strain. I'm thinking white cookies.

I'll have some pics up in my journal of my crop king seed white cookies been away so hard time to maintain but wife says they are doing okay she thinks .

Back
Top Bottom