Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

They've always gotem, timing is everything, lol. Pity you're not close, I had one of my own on Thursday!

Im fucking loving this, just gotta say, lol. Got the white cookies from CKS myself......likely next grow. I'm looking at maybe bubblicious and crown Royale to accompany her. Gathering my seed collection now. My girl has a lot of input into what we choose to grow. I do a pile of research based on our needs and we go from there. I like having her involved.

Haha yeah me too. At first she wasn't to thrilled but it's grown on her. Pun intended. We just looked up what to get next. I feel you and I share the same excitement.

I remembered seeing in your pics you got the crown Royal. If that looks good, I will get that after the white cookies

Feeding time and its the start of a new week. New week means upping the nutes. I mentioned to my fiance how another members gf names the plants. While on a trip to lowes I got some plant label sticks. On the back says the strain and the front the ladies name. Also I just ordered some crop kings white cookies so def be doing a journal on those. A friend has feminized plants going outdoors and offered me some clones for my room. I will probably do side segments on them. It will be busy busy around the Shop, and I am very excited.

6ml a+b
4ml blast
2ml roots

WEEK 3

KIMG0283.JPG
KIMG0286.JPG
KIMG02851.JPG
KIMG02841.JPG

Hey everyone. I have decided to wait till Friday before I top my WW. Unless Guy can convince otherwise. Until then here is a mini side segment of my sour d. The other day I started adding a bloom booster 0-10-6. I swear there is already a difference. Might just be in my head but is it possible after 4 or 5 feedings once a day the buds seem to explode from what they were? The ones under the red light are sour d clones. Around 4 weeks.

KIMG0290.JPG
KIMG0289.JPG
KIMG0291.JPG

Haha yeah me too. At first she wasn't to thrilled but it's grown on her. Pun intended. We just looked up what to get next. I feel you and I share the same excitement.
Hey Shop, so your girl smokes......is it for pain or pleasure? My girl has found some strains that interest her immensely. She has anxiety issues as well as her mind races at night, she wakes up and can't fall asleep again.. Shes looking at Space Queen.. One of those next grow would be sweet!

Dude your space is out of control lol. I'm so fucking jealous of your square footage. Hey, why haven't you got your plastic yet either, lol. It's free, it's for your plants....lmao. I'd be all over topping the girls Friday, no need to waste energy.. It's funny, last night I fell asleep early and I felt like I had let you guys down, lol.

What did you use to boost PK?
I put a call to Lowe's last night. Still no tarp.haha I'm on it, will not forget this time. My girl smokes for pleasure. When she had surgery not long ago she only smoked to help with the pain but now back at it for the fun of it. The pk booster is botanicare hydroplex. Have you started your pk booster?

I see, funny how many people are actually smoking these days. I mean it's better than cigarettes LMAO. I quit using the Vape after 10 years on the darts. I did use a one time feeding of PK 13/14, on the advice of my guy at the hydro store, but a booster sounds like a decent idea. How did you choose? I might see what DNF has to offer.

Hey, what state are you in?

I might be using the word booster wrong. It says supplement on the bottle. I guess I say booster because it's a lot more than I was giving them. I just quit smoking cigarettes in January. Best thing I have ever done. I am in NY. It's very hard to get a med card here. So my grow is a peaceful protest to that.

Back
Top Bottom