Crossing a plant

SmokeyB

I bin speaking with a friend about crossing a plant to create a strain he up for it how do we go about it internet says something about after male and female pollante then grow seed and cross with mum or something bit confused anyone help me abit please

Get a nice heathy strain, hope for a male, grow multiple females around it, and wala!
You'll have seed city in your buds.

I'm looking for a male seed but can't find one just says regular but are mixed would I need to veg them all both lots and hope there a male in either strain

I'm looking for a male seed but can't find one just says regular but are mixed would I need to veg them all both lots and hope there a male in either strain
Yes, pretty much the only way.

Would I have to have both lots in separate teents to find a male in one then keep male from one an put in other tent can with others along as I take males out if is any in that tent so that male will pollante the females then how do i get loads seed out of the females?? Cheers made that part simple for me

Would I have to have both lots in separate teents to find a male in one then keep male from one an put in other tent can with others along as I take males out if is any in that tent so that male will pollante the females then how do i get loads seed out of the females?? Cheers made that part simple for me
You put the male with your females. Their pollen sacs bust pollenating the females, so at harvest. you will have tons of FEM seeds in your buds.

You put the male with your females. Their pollen sacs bust pollenating the females, so at harvest. you will have tons of FEM seeds in your buds.
Cheers I get it now I got to explain to my mate

Male pollen and Female plant will give you Regular seeds that will be either sex.

Male pollen and Female plant will give you Regular seeds that will be either sex.
Cheers then if I find female out seeds Ive crossed shock it to produce more femalized seeds is that correct?

Toke me awhile to read this and get it had to keep going back on my reading to make sure read it rite so this means I can get 2 fem seeds an turn one male then do the pollanteing cheers for the help most appreciated

Toke me awhile to read this and get it had to keep going back on my reading to make sure read it rite so this means I can get 2 fem seeds an turn one male then do the pollanteing cheers for the help most appreciated
I did it by accident when I first started growing. Still have 500 of those dam freeken seeds. If you buy reg seeds before you know it you will have more seeds than you know what to do with if your not careful. If you screw around with male plants with out knowing what your doing you will be a dad in no time. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom