Cultivators Play Pen

So it turned out to be a case of mistaken identity? Typical english filth...

Yep, dont drive with shit in your car. Never a truer word said. I got caught with an empty smellyproof bag in my pocket. Thats all they needed to turn my house inside out. The rhino 10"'s do the trick nicely though. Cops were in the house 15 minutes before they found the grow :)

thanks for all the help man, between you, sling, the capn and a couple of handfuls of others,you guys will make us growers yet.:thanks:

for the super soil,im not sure how much they are in the u.k -but I just purchased a cement mixer new for under 200, add all my ingredients turn it on and in 5 minutes its all mixed up,3.5 cu/foot at a time

:surf:

I see you got your undercurrent system going. :thumb: grats! Looks great. Your DIY skills appear fine to me.

Hope all is well in your world. :Namaste:

Ok so bit of a lengthy update here. grow 1 is almost completed. The coco plants and the AMS dwc plants have been harvested, bang on 8 weeks. Yield isnt great on the DWC due to the root issues early on but buds are nice and dense. Looking around 4 oz dry per plant or there abouts.

i havent been impressed with the OG Kush. It looks like i have 4 diff phenos and only 1 has really put out any decent bud. Even though there were root issues the quality and density of the AMS bud is far superior to the OG Kush. Ive decided to take the kush another week to fatten and rippen more.

AMS

DSC_01308.JPG
DSC_01347.JPG
DSC_01319.JPG
DSC_006811.JPG
DSC_008614.JPG

Ice

DSC_008213.JPG
DSC_008319.JPG
DSC_006313.JPG

Trainwreck

DSC_009917.JPG
DSC_010012.JPG
DSC_01149.JPG
DSC_010516.JPG

OG Kush

DSC_01287.JPG
DSC_012611.JPG
DSC_012310.JPG

In grow 2 the plants are in week 3 flower now, they have been heavily defoliated to allow light penetration. it was getting really crowded with 20 plants under 2 1000w hps, will take nubers down to 8 or 12 next round or add 2 more 1000w hps which would be better.

DSC_009413.JPG
DSC_009016.JPG

In the RDWC grow i have potted the rooted plants, not sure how long i'll veg these, i'll just wait and see how they take, but its looking good.

DSC_012012.JPG
DSC_011914.JPG
DSC_011813.JPG
DSC_011711.JPG

Hey Cult how are ya? Everythings looking real nice here as usual, its no surprise, but i have a question for you. Im thinking about the next strain im going to grow, i was wondering if you ever heard, seen, or can possibly recommend "pineapple chunk" as a good strain for growing. Also where can you get your a.m.s seeds, does herbies carry them? I was thinking about purchasing one or the other, im still indecisive, thanks for any comment.

So heres a sneak peak at a new space im building. A dedicated veg rom 5x3metres and a dedicated flower room 5x3metres. All plastering and electrics are fitted and now to install lighting and extraction. be completed by wed i think. will start a new journal just for this space wen its completed.

DSC_010911.JPG
DSC_01108.JPG
DSC_011117.JPG
DSC_011212.JPG

hey man someone wire your plugs in upside down(just kidding I know your in a different country)

how many watts will these rooms be,that a lot of space, cant wait for the journal

Back
Top Bottom