Cultivators Play Pen

60 watt is 135l per hour

if my "manifold" has 8 lines coming off of it, should I use 8 stones? or just use 6(1 for each bucket and 2 for rez??
is there a back pressure,if I choose to not use all lines?? (harder on pump?]

High cult.
Wanted to see what your up to and your cool tube pic reminded me I wanted to tell ya its so cold here right now I can run my thousie mh in my veg room not only without an extraction fan air cooling the xxxl magnum but most days no air cond. is needed other than the wall mounted oscil. Fan lol. Not for long in three months it will be back to a/c and the bills that come with them.
Im thinking it might be a diff. Season where your at? Or is it winter too? I know alkhemist was in summer when I was in winter and vice versa. I don't think your that far south?
Anyways happy new year brother

Ok thanks for that cults, I will just spend some money on the shark powder instead of buying voodoo juice and piranha as I've got roots excel anyways.

I know you used to use a bit of piranha n voodoo in your cloner but is the shark ok to put in it instead. With roots excel of course.

Have you mixed bat guano with your coco before?

I normally don't spout off about nute brands and such in someone else's thread. So take this with a grain of salt, but may save some money long term with same results.

I was an avid fan and user of Voodoo. But I was speaking to that guy from the other planet nutrient company a while back on the phone. We were talking about roots and voodoo and it's benefits.

To keep it simple, he suggested I look for a nutrient that had numerous forms of glomus as it's ingredient. And to basically use it under the same schedule as voodoo.

So I went to my local hydro big store and started pulling bottles looking at ingredients. I found that Fox Farms Bush Doctor was exactly what he was talking about. I've since used this exclusively in place of voodoo at a fraction of the cost and under the exact same schedule. It's a microbe brew. And I get root balls that fill 5 gal buckets in rdwc.

Just a thought, check it out maybe.

Bass i agree with what u are saying. i looked into it went we spoke about it early last year and that's why i introduced great white shark. it has various forms of glomus and other forms of mychorizae at a fraction of the price of piranha and voodoo. i use voodoo along side it. its prob not necessary but roots explode early . and fill out quickly. i use it in my cloners and gives great results.

Sling its winter Here too but its quite mild. only about 40f outdoors. more wet than snow. cooling is very easy at this time of year.

Hi bass thanks for the advice, But it's not easy to get hold of Fox farms where I am.
but I've seen great white on eBay so will get that when I get a chance.

Seeing its voodoo juice n piranha in one, I feel I can't go wrong :D and just to think I was going to spend double for them is a joke.

I'm just hoping nothing I mix with ph perfect sensi will affect the PH as I'm only using AN for a base.

I've had issues in the past with cheap ph metres and I'd rather eliminate ph problems fully without having to buy a bluelab combi lol

On that note what do you guys use as a cal mag supplement in uk??

A few nug shots of grow 1

DSC_001431.JPG
DSC_001531.JPG
DSC_002623.JPG
DSC_003020.JPG
DSC_003211.JPG
DSC_003318.JPG
DSC_00349.JPG

Some aerocloned cuttings, 10 days from taking them.

DSC_006312.JPG
DSC_00649.JPG
DSC_00668.JPG
DSC_006711.JPG
DSC_006913.JPG

Great pics AGAIN mate. Cloning is my next step but I'm not set up for it yet. I'm hoping for cuttings-rockwool-roots-plant em! lol. I'm a simple soul :)

That my mate would be great :) This is one steep learning curve I'm on but I'm loving it :) Have you seen the latest pics I put up tonight buddy? Mainly of the autos but I'm proper buzzing with them lol :)

yeah mate, they looking good. def good for first grow. The good thing about being on here is once u weed out who knows what they are talking about and those that pretend to, then u pick up good tips that can save u years of trial and error. I wish id known about sites like this in the late 90's when i started. dont get me wrong i had great guys behind me helping and i worked in holland which well opened my eyes. then the 9 year jail sentence i did for growing opening my eyes further. I made so many mistakes that could and should have been avoided. but then i was young and stupid also, which says it all really, thought i was the bees knees.

Mate im serious on the offer. get this grow out the way and maybe i'll hook u up.

Cheers mate....praise from you means a LOT :) I'm VERY careful about who knows what I do.....there's only 4 people who know, my Mrs, my son and his Mrs......and I'm not too happy about HIS MRS KNOWING lol :) Buddy I'd love to met up:) I'll pick your brain dry mind lol. I love doing what we do, I get a REAL buzz out of it and will continue to grow and LEARN as much as I can :)

Back
Top Bottom