Cultivators Play Pen

Cheers mate, will do once I've got these sorted :) I reckon 3-4 weeks left on the autos and I'm flipping Tutts on the 31st so maybe 8-10 weeks left on them :)

Ah hell wish I lived close!.. I got alot of respect for you and what you've accomplished, reading your journals is what got me to a start on this site so thanks..I guess..haha.. it's good to see after all your success and what you've overcome to get it you still make time to help and advise others I admire that alot..keep up the greatness mate.

Mate you share because you're a top bloke and understand what it's like being a newbie and a dumb arsed first timer lol :)

Lol I remember my 1st time I thought 1 600w light would fill a 3m x2m room with like 50 big ones I was hurt when I got less than a q on them. And I mixed autos n normal on 12/12.
If I only knew what I knew now eh :)

And I come across cults and his ams strains what I was doing at the time and his pet lizards I thought let me follow this guy he knows his stuff lol

So cults when your promoting your super compost as long as it's mainly coco I'll be showing you some love bro ;)

Great video! :)

Hi bro can you pls help me , I have just transplanted my clones from aero cloner to my wilma system and 2 plants look a little like root rot is setting in . Now I have 6% h202 but what amount per litter do I put in my rez am going to keep using for the rest of this crop as its summer here now and can't afford to lose this one . Cheers in advance and I must say you have had a major impact on me and what I do in my garden (aero cloner and hydro being 2 things) keep it up , you give me hope

Liking the videos cults, I won't be bugging you for advice on nutes for a couple weeks now lool

Dwc looks like it's gonna have some monsters Comming out of there, I like the plain n simple set up.

I can't wait to get me a aero cloner n some more grow spaces there looking great for less than 2 week old babies ;)

Exellent vid C, so your going to sell Supersoil?

Yes mate. there is nothing like that in the uk. ive had to change the recipe very slighty due to availability of components. i have a very experienced soil guy helping me out. it will be early summer before i can send orders out as i need to test it myself first. all to be documented here.

Hey cultivator, im a big admirer of your skills. Any chance you could shoot me a pm? I cant send you one as i need 50 posts

I'll try mate

Hi bro can you pls help me , I have just transplanted my clones from aero cloner to my wilma system and 2 plants look a little like root rot is setting in . Now I have 6% h202 but what amount per litter do I put in my rez am going to keep using for the rest of this crop as its summer here now and can't afford to lose this one . Cheers in advance and I must say you have had a major impact on me and what I do in my garden (aero cloner and hydro being 2 things) keep it up , you give me hope

Mate 6% is quite weak on the H2O2. i use 17.5% strength @ 5ml/10lires of water during growth to tackle root rot. Im glad i can help u mate.

Hey cult thanks for the video. Im keeping track of some short vegged cube grows, I'll keep ya posted maybe one day we can run a two week veg and flip and see how it goes, I don't have any 600s though

Mate that sounds like fun, i can use 1000w or whatever u like really. once my new space is completed there'll be a mix of shit going on in there. comps with other members will be part of it, just dont be dissapointed when i whoop ur ass hahahaha.

So ive been setting up a new veg area. i transported my AMS mother from a location to this new spot and stripped it of cuttings, around a 100 in total. 36 in 1 cloner and i'll place the others in another one when i take it to new location shortly. plants look a little limp but theyve been in black bags for around an hour.

AMS before and after shot. u can see how aggressive i am with my cuts, its the best way to get a real bushy plant.

DSC_004510.JPG
DSC_004611.JPG
DSC_004715.JPG
DSC_004820.JPG
DSC_004914.JPG

This will be a 2nd AMS mother

DSC_005113.JPG

Here i have 2 ice clones that will also be mothers.

DSC_005214.JPG

aeroclones

DSC_005313.JPG
DSC_005415.JPG

I tried to reply in PM but low post count prevented it.... If you want this removing, let me know and i'll edit this post.

Hello mate. Really like your style. I spent most of the afternoon reading your other journal and found it came to an abrupt end when you got busted :(

I got caught for second time last year with 80 and escaped nick by the skin of my teeth. Ended up with two year jail suspended, 280 hours cs and £300 fine. Oh and an appearnce on bbc1 motorway cops.
Shit scared to get a grow going again but really missing my ladies :D

I just wondered what happened in your case but didnt wanna ask on the forum...

I can't go into details of my case. But as It turns out they realised it wasn't me. ;)

If u want to.grow just tell no one and don't drive with shit in ya car and u.be fine mate. I've already.done 9years for growing on a large scale yet I.still grow. I'm not suggesting u break the law, my grows are legal :) but learn from ur mistakes and be more vigilant next time.

Back
Top Bottom