Cultivators Play Pen

Great Video C!!!
Can't wait to see what your OG Kush comes out like in DWC!
:thumb:

Braver than me uploading videos onto you tube. I really find it hard to trust their privacy and not worry about a knock on the door for posting a video of my grow lol

They can knock on my door bro, theres nothing to find where i live ;)

Great Video C!!!
Can't wait to see what your OG Kush comes out like in DWC!

Thanks Vick

Its taken 3 weeks to show flowers so they are behind the rest. it could be down to the pyth and the fact they were from seed. I'll have to run it again regardless in coco to get a measure of what its capable of. I know i wont get any probs in coco. i usually dont in DWC but no ones perfect ;)

So heres a rockwool grow that i had to move 3 weeks in flower. Absolute nightmare of a grow. the room was thrown together and not great but its coming down on wed. Glad this one is almost over, its been a pain in the arse!

20131215_183948.jpg

Hey Cultivator, glad to see your still growing top shelf bud. Just wanted to stop by your journal and say hello , it's been along time, I do got a small grow going on, stop by if you get a minute.

AN PH perfect grow/micro/bloom. i am using it in 3 diff grows and they all look great. once the first harvest is done next week i'll know for certain if i'll keep using it but struggling to find a reason not to now.

Height here culti,
I'm not all the way caught up but wanted to say I've been in the same boat all year. Struggling to find a reason to quit purchasing advan. Anything. I've been getting tremendous results with more tradition three part like the flora but with the ease of not picking up my ph pen and ph down and with the fact I might have others maintaining the reservoirs its a no brainier and I hope to here your at least using the ph per. Line where others are involved. I didn't think it would work but I've had zero problems using their nutrients with zero adjustments on my solution. Water here is hard to and well over neutral (7.0).
Just my two cents and to let ya know I'll be ordering more. Have you tried their connoisseur line yet? I've been using the same 23L jugs of their two part sensi line all of this year, im now almost out of bloom but lots of grow left, oops.
Now back to catching up in your thread

thats good to here mate. the simplicity in hydro is where its a winner for me. i have different friends helping manage diff grows so anything that makes it simpler is a bonus for me. i havent tried the connosieur line and im happy continuing with the ph perfect for now but who knows what the future holds :)

Damn c I do some smaller commercial stuff not anything close to what you do.. and literally spent every chance I could get this weekend and a day off work to trim buds and that was about 35 oz. I can't imagine trimming as much bud as you got. It one of my favorite things on earth to do but that makes even me cringe haha.. Amazing mate +reps

Heres a few buds i have drying of the ice strain.

20131216_184859.jpg

It's raining buds....hallelujah, it's raining buds.......Woooo Hoooo, mate that is AWESOME :)

Back
Top Bottom