Cultivators Play Pen

Awesome buddy. Great girls, great space and awesome vision! Yep, you got ALL bases covered....have some reps my friend. And thank you so much for your valued input on my journal :Namaste:

haha mate, thats just the tip of the iceberg! i never get a minute to myself these days. i quit a very good job to do this full time.i'll document my new build as it happens but not showing anything bigger than that. it will be big enough though ;)

Hey Cult,

SO COOL! I have a very long way to go, but I would like to do that too. Leave my good job to this this full time! It sounds like the greatest job in the world. Sure there are problems, and I bet it can be downright scary. If I F-up at work now, I don't have to pay for my mistakes out of pocket. With growing you can be doing everything right and 1 little bug shows up and two weeks later your entire crop is ruined. Still it seems like a much more fulfilling stress, helping people heal and helping other people help other people heal. I don't know why you do it, Cult, but I'm so glad that you do! have some Reps on the kickass everything! :high-five:

That lab you're building, is going to be killer C!
Got lot's going on by the looks of it.

:thumb:

Hey Cult,

SO COOL! I have a very long way to go, but I would like to do that too. Leave my good job to this this full time! It sounds like the greatest job in the world. Sure there are problems, and I bet it can be downright scary. If I F-up at work now, I don't have to pay for my mistakes out of pocket. With growing you can be doing everything right and 1 little bug shows up and two weeks later your entire crop is ruined. Still it seems like a much more fulfilling stress, helping people heal and helping other people help other people heal. I don't know why you do it, Cult, but I'm so glad that you do! have some Reps on the kickass everything!

it has pros and cons like anything else mate. i do it for many reasons but mainly because i just love growing, even though it can be highly stressful and demanding at times, especially with the work load i have. but glad u approve.

That lab you're building, is going to be killer C!
Got lot's going on by the looks of it.

mate i have some great spaces. but this one will be my own personal spot where i can do as i please without repurcussion. I plan to experiment with several things here but have to get the build completed first.

As i said previously im looking for Lighting sponsors, nutrient sponsors or any sponsor on this forum that is looking for exposure. This will be the place to get it. i will start a new journal dedicated to that space and show off the products that work and those that dont. I will definately be switching all of my rooms to LED in 2014 so this would be a good time for an LED sponsor to get on board. I need ALOT of lights, budget for lighting is around £18000 so $ 25000 or there about, be a nice sale for someone.

I will do the room with or without sponsors but i know i can help u and u can help me so if there are any interested parties PM me. (Inbox remains empty hahaha).

no mate. tried a couple of LED sponsors but they wanted cash, if thats the case i just buy the lights from where i want. People dont like to give things away for free! lol but i know i would generate business for any company that was behind me, not only from myself but from many of the people that follow my work.

i wouldnt even know where to start really and dont have the time to contact and email every sponsor on here.

no mate. tried a couple of LED sponsors but they wanted cash, if thats the case i just buy the lights from where i want. People dont like to give things away for free! lol but i know i would generate business for any company that was behind me, not only from myself but from many of the people that follow my work.

i wouldnt even know where to start really and dont have the time to contact and email every sponsor on here.

I think, given the nature of your operations, you would be a valuable asset for the testing of lights, and other products for that matter.

I'm not sure how things work, between the admin staff and the sponsors, but it might be worth sending one of them a private message to see if they can point you in the right direction etc.

Too many people give it a bad name!

@Cult, dood can't wait to see that space up and running!

ye defo cant wait, should have a seperate thread for some journals, journals in progress dont cover it, maybe epic journals in progress with a caution for us noobs, "enter at own risk this is how plants should look"

Few pics of grow 2, its vegging nicely.

20131215_155129.jpg
20131215_155136.jpg
20131215_155140.jpg
20131215_155144.jpg
20131215_155157.jpg

Grow 3 shows the AMS mother and some veg shots.

20131215_123749.jpg
20131215_133802.jpg
20131215_133823.jpg
20131215_133812.jpg

Back
Top Bottom