Curso's True High Brix!

So what should i do then with my filter? Just get a fan with a warranty cause i will always be pulling hot air out of my room. Now i have the LED instead of the HID so it shouldn't be as bad.

Just turn the fan around and push the air the other way....I take cool air from outside the room, push it through the lites and vent it.

Have the fan push the air inside your room out....and through the filter.

Just turn the fan around and push the air the other way....I take cool air from outside the room, push it through the lites and vent it. Have the fan push the air inside your room out....and through the filter.

Your teaching me all sorts of things, I've never done that because I was told you pull through the filter then out. I just sent my fan in today so I have another 2 weeks till I get a new one, once I do I will take your advice and switch my vents. Thanks Doc.

Your teaching me all sorts of things, I've never done that because I was told you pull through the filter then out. I just sent my fan in today so I have another 2 weeks till I get a new one, once I do I will take your advice and switch my vents. Thanks Doc.

I push air through my filter....have been doing it this way since day one. But if you hung the filter in the room, you could pull air through the filter and push it through the lights.

This lovely Urkle is ready for a taste of energy really soon, I'll probably hook her up here in the next day or 2. Everything else is just cruising along. A friend talked me into flowering this Lost Coast Hashplant when this TPP finished and since I have 2 clones of the Sour Diesel I think I'll flower the seeded one too. I have an MK Ultra here too, that and Trailor Trash (the indica version) are coming up :)

It's another edible day. I am making something with pretzel crust, chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter cookie and maybe some caramel(although I do like the marshmallow and not even a big fan of it). This butter will also be 50/50 (salted/unsalted) and there's a really good chance I'll add some salt in with the chocolate. We'll see what happens. I'll get really medicated and let my creativity take over (remember I have a bunch of wax). I'll take pics of this method so anyone can do it. It really should be fairly simple. We'll see if I can still write a recipe stoner proof. I doubt I'll have measurements though, just fair warning.

This summer my grow is going in the house (not garage) cuz its gonna get a bizillion degrees in there lol. I think ill have my enviro dialed in even better :)

It's pretty easy to keep it about +10 degrees above room temp with the led during the day. I had some bud rot happen in late flower a while back and that made me keep the fan running at night. Now, its the smell, this shit is dank smelling if I don't run it the whole house smells like some nice fresh cannabis. I think it's awesome, my wife likes it not to much...lol

Im sure it will look and be great, curso:)

Thanks bro, I have faith too ;) I'm actually pretty excited to make this one. I love chocolate covered pretzels!!! So topping that with some nice and salty peanut butter...man...It's going to be fantastic. I am going to go grab some marshmallows for it instead of the caramel. I plan on freezing these. Frozen caramel sounds like some broken teeth to me. I don't want to walk around looking like I was in a front end collision. So marshmallow it is...lol

Yeah..you dont want to look like you lost a fight :) especially to a caramel! :rofl:

I lose fights a couple times a week....but I never look like it. Thanks to a big ass metal helmet...lol The rest of my body well that's a different story. Getting hit with a 1.5" thick stick hurts any way you slice it, I still have a bruise from last week Tuesday on my hip and I take an Iron pill every day to stop the bruising like a banana. We play rough...lol Shit honestly I think I might have gotten concussed this past Tuesday. I'm still seeing a bit blurry...

Ps if you're wondering wtf fighting I do you tube SCA Heavy combat....

Aaaaaannnnnnnddddddd my 6in booster just failed. Like I said I have bad luck with fans, I have no ventilation now, good news is I don't have anything in flower.

SAVE ME CURSO.

I lose fights a couple times a week....but I never look like it. Thanks to a big ass metal helmet...lol The rest of my body well that's a different story. Getting hit with a 1.5" thick stick hurts any way you slice it, I still have a bruise from last week Tuesday on my hip and I take an Iron pill every day to stop the bruising like a banana. We play rough...lol Shit honestly I think I might have gotten concussed this past Tuesday. I'm still seeing a bit blurry...

Ps if you're wondering wtf fighting I do you tube SCA Heavy combat....

Concussed from fighting? No, i think its those excellent looking Curs' Smores you made..:)

I figured you werent fighting with the in laws :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom