Curso's True High Brix!

I'm having a personal HB pow wow :)

LOL, I spent the afternoon taking pics n measurements, and posting my update. Then I good n ripped on some nice HB Jamaican Dream, and now I'm gonna take a hot shower!

:tokin::slide::laugh:

Well, im officially under LED!!!! Woo hoo!!! Happy days boys and girls!!! Shes had cat drench twice and has the fake waxy look! Didnt think id get there but...im there baby!!! Hahaha. :)

I picked up those 2 sativa dom Sour Diesel #2 clones and 1 AK last night. They're in pretty nice shape and I know they are pest free because I have a vested interest in that grow. They'll hit some dirt here when lights come on.

I do have loads of plants working, they just haven't vegged long enough to be replacements. I don't want to break my cycle because I had a mishap.

Anyways I failed in pic's yesterday, sorry. I processed a bunch of hash the other day and was dealing with that. 60g of honeycomb is nice :)

Hey Bro i finally got pictures up! They got transplanted the other day and i just topped them today. They are loving the lights man, thanks for the advice!
20140225_082349.jpg
20140225_082335.jpg
20140225_082340.jpg
20140225_082343.jpg

Curso or anyone else using HB soil..have you tried any other herbs or veggies in the soil? I have planted some cilantro that is beautiful! Heirloom tomatoes plants, now about 3-4 in. that are the greenest, nicest I have ever grown..
Waiting for my kit for trying it out on our favorite herb :)

High Brix growing is all about produce and herbs. I adapted it to grow our favorite crop.

You need to be careful about foliar sprays if you're growing veggies. I do not supply the spray from leafy greens yet...but please don't use Brix on leafy green, or root crops, with the one exception of carrots. Go ahead and treat carrots just like a reproductive crop, but not the rest.

Tomatoes taste like candy in high brix, as does strawberries, peppers, etc. The flavor and nutritional value is just fantastic.

Man...These are so good...Pre drizzle pics ;)

IMG_59671.JPG
IMG_59681.JPG

Why did I have to see this photo when I have the munchies.... Man Curso!!! Those look amazingly delicious!!!! Now to scavenge my cupboards for ailments to my photo induced sweet tooth!!!! Very delicious looking!

Curso or anyone else using HB soil..have you tried any other herbs or veggies in the soil? I have planted some cilantro that is beautiful! Heirloom tomatoes plants, now about 3-4 in. that are the greenest, nicest I have ever grown..
Waiting for my kit for trying it out on our favorite herb :)

I have grown some ghost peppers in my soil. They're really, really hot and have a nice flavor to them. I grew my cats some HB catnip too...they loved it, I should probably grow them some more.

Back
Top Bottom