Curso's True High Brix!

High Brix growing is all about produce and herbs. I adapted it to grow our favorite crop.

You need to be careful about foliar sprays if you're growing veggies. I do not supply the spray from leafy greens yet...but please don't use Brix on leafy green, or root crops, with the one exception of carrots. Go ahead and treat carrots just like a reproductive crop, but not the rest.

Tomatoes taste like candy in high brix, as does strawberries, peppers, etc. The flavor and nutritional value is just fantastic.

I think I might look for a nice chocolate variety of tomato and let it rip in my flower tent :)

Some pics...

TPP
IMG_59792.JPG
IMG_59754.JPG
IMG_59744.JPG

PPP
IMG_59761.JPG

Purple Urkle
IMG_59781.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Oh boy look at those lovely ladies!!!! Please dont experiment on them!

Hey my brother from another.... Looking beautiful as always.

Man i am going through a heap of crap at the moment. I am trying to power through but my energy and patience are running thin.

PLus reps to you and your plants curso. always a treat to stop by and see your updates.

Oh boy look at those lovely ladies!!!! Please dont experiment on them!

I have no plan on that. They are riding it out very nice the way I've been treating them. I'm treating these 2 with more water and less drenching and regular applications of brix. The urkle, instead of getting a 2nd cat drench she got a light transplant instead for the transition to energy next week. That last urkle didn't like what I was selling. It was honestly like cooking steak for a teen aged vegan girl. So I'm just letting her be.

Hey my brother from another.... Looking beautiful as always.

Man i am going through a heap of crap at the moment. I am trying to power through but my energy and patience are running thin.

PLus reps to you and your plants curso. always a treat to stop by and see your updates.

Brutal bro, I hope things work out well for you. I figured out a solution...you need to be cloned bro so you can be in at least 2 places at once :)

These plants should end up really nice. I wish the TPP would hurry up, she's pretty pokey. I might throw these OPP in the flower tent when its finished just to sex them and find out what I'm working with, once the TPP finishes. We'll see :)

I don't need no reps bro...Just having you guys stop through is thanks enough.

While I am at it...If you guys have a "rez" of water bubbling (like I do) don't forget to wash it and the air stones out with some bleach and let it air dry at least once a month. Don't forget you bleach out your sprayers after each spray too. I might fail to mention that step in the method only because I've forgotten brix in the spray bottle and know what kind of funky stuff that grows in there if you don't. It's just habit for me now so I forget to mention it often enough.

While I am at it...If you guys have a "rez" of water bubbling (like I do) don't forget to wash it and the air stones out with some bleach and let it air dry at least once a month. Don't forget you bleach out your sprayers after each spray too. I might fail to mention that step in the method only because I've forgotten brix in the spray bottle and know what kind of funky stuff that grows in there if you don't. It's just habit for me now so I forget to mention it often enough.

That's excellent advice bro.

FWIW, I don't use bleach in my sprayers because it won't remove scale too well. After I mix up a spray, I dump out any left over, fill with H202, and spray that through for a few pumps, dump that and use some RO for a few pumps. I follow that up with white vinegar once a month.....and then RO, which removes small amounts of scale that can clog a sprayer.

PH down would also work instead of vinegar.

They stay clean and happy that way.

Hey C, Doc, Shotta, Anyone thats reading this.

Anyone have a brand of inline fan's that adore? My sunleaves is taking a dive and i need to get it replaced with a new fan since they dont make them anymore so im looking for advice from guys with experience, all the fan needs to do is pull air through my scrubber and push it into a new room. Thanks guys!

Anyone have a brand of inline fan's that adore? My sunleaves is taking a dive and i need to get it replaced with a new fan since they dont make them anymore so im looking for advice from guys with experience, all the fan needs to do is pull air through my scrubber and push it into a new room. Thanks guys!
I use a cheapo ipower 6" i got from that "rrain forest" website. Been working great so far. I have it plugged into an adjustable temperature control module

I think I have a couple CAN fans, and a few Hydrofarm fans? I haven't had to replace any so far.

Man i just have bad luck with fans, i have a 6in booster from Hydrofarm and the blade has broke twice on me :(

Thanks for the input guys, i will be looking into all those brands and let you know whats up.

Are you pushing or pulling? The fans are designed to push cold air, not pull hot air.

The little booster fan was just a stand alone between 2 walls, so it was pushing cold air and the the windtunnel was pulling hot air through my filter and out through my HID and out my room, it sat right on top of the filter for most of its life.

The little booster fan was just a stand alone between 2 walls, so it was pushing cold air and the the windtunnel was pulling hot air through my filter and out through my HID and out my room, it sat right on top of the filter for most of its life.

The fans cool themselves...so if you're drawing hot air in it won't cool as well and its life will be shorter. They like to push cool air, not suck hot air.

The fans cool themselves...so if you're drawing hot air in it won't cool as well and its life will be shorter. They like to push cool air, not suck hot air.

So what should i do then with my filter? Just get a fan with a warranty cause i will always be pulling hot air out of my room. Now i have the LED instead of the HID so it shouldn't be as bad.

Back
Top Bottom