Curso's True High Brix!

Curso: A Knight in Smok'n Armor :)

Man, if you had any idea how high we get on the way to fight, you'd probably pass out...lol We vaped the whole way down there (its in the city) I had an edible and a couple dabs before I left. Man, edibles are the most amazing thing in the world. My joints don't like to move very well after a good sunday practice and the next one is on tuesday. Edibles allow me to be able to move 2 days later at a high level. Best breakfast is an edible and a bulletproof coffee and maybe a couple bong tokes to get the day started with a smile. Some weeks we fight 5 times. Like this week I'll be fighting 5 days god knows how many fights I'll have, I fought everybody on tuesday ;). That isn't possible without edibles. When I don't have any I might make 1 practice a week. When I do...I make them all and travel to other places to fight ;)

Okay here we go...PREHEAT YOUR OVEN!!! @350 ;)

I took about 1.5c of butter and mixed it into a bag of pretzels that I had hit with the food processor and added 1 cup of brown sugar and mixed it until it came together in my hand with a nice squeeze. Then sprayed a 13x9 pan and pressed the pretzel crust into it. I then I put that into a roasting pan with about 1" of hot water in it. This will keep the butter from burning in the crust and keep the crust from burning we are cooking pretzels after all. That shit will burn quick. Use a water bath!!!! Set a timer after putting it in the oven on the upper rack for 25 minutes. Now clean up your mess and make some peanut butter cookies. Put the dough in the fridge and let it chill (your butter should have been room temp). Pull the crust out and cover it with some sort of chips. I chose white and dark chocolate. Put it back in the oven for like 5 more minutes and let it melt some. Now pull it out and line it with the marshmallows. Put it back in the oven for about 8 minutes or until its golden brown. While that is browning off pull out the cookie dough and get it ready to spread over the marshmallows. Spread it over the top and bake it another 12-15 minutes. Pull it out and allow it to completely cool....its cooling so I'll take finished pics tomorrow ;)

IMG_59872.JPG
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_59891.JPG
IMG_59903.JPG
IMG_59922.JPG
IMG_59931.JPG

This is what you do with your dab torch while the marshmallows are toasting ;)
IMG_59941.JPG
IMG_59951.JPG
IMG_59972.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Okay here we go...PREHEAT YOUR OVEN!!! @350 ;)

I took about 1.5c of butter and mixed it into a bag of pretzels that I had hit with the food processor and added 1 cup of brown sugar and mixed it until it came together in my hand with a nice squeeze. Then sprayed a 13x9 pan and pressed the pretzel crust into it. I then I put that into a roasting pan with about 1" of hot water in it. This will keep the butter from burning in the crust and keep the crust from burning we are cooking pretzels after all. That shit will burn quick. Use a water bath!!!! Set a timer after putting it in the oven on the upper rack for 25 minutes. Now clean up your mess and make some peanut butter cookies. Put the dough in the fridge and let it chill (your butter should have been room temp). Pull the crust out and cover it with some sort of chips. I chose white and dark chocolate. Put it back in the oven for like 5 more minutes and let it melt some. Now pull it out and line it with the marshmallows. Put it back in the oven for about 8 minutes or until its golden brown. While that is browning off pull out the cookie dough and get it ready to spread over the marshmallows. Spread it over the top and bake it another 12-15 minutes. Pull it out and allow it to completely cool....its cooling so I'll take finished pics tomorrow ;)

IMG_59872.JPG
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_59891.JPG
IMG_59903.JPG
IMG_59922.JPG
IMG_59931.JPG

This is what you do with your dab torch while the marshmallows are toasting ;)
IMG_59941.JPG
IMG_59951.JPG
IMG_59972.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

OMG..why do I always come over to visit your page late night when I am medicated....Now I have the munchies again!!!! Darn you Curso!!! LOL

Those look so good!!! I can already see your future side project, a 420 cooking with Curso show on youtube!!! How to make medibles!! Those look absolutely scrumptious...

I had lunch two hours ago, now I am hungry again. nice food.
Thanks Sara!!! I'm looking forward to these :)

OMG..why do I always come over to visit your page late night when I am medicated....Now I have the munchies again!!!! Darn you Curso!!! LOL

Those look so good!!! I can already see your future side project, a 420 cooking with Curso show on youtube!!! How to make medibles!! Those look absolutely scrumptious...

LOL I'm about to process them here in a few minutes. I'm really looking forward to trying one.

Maybe one day I'll do some video's. It's really easy to do I've been finding idea's from like "mom blogs" they give a pretty easy to understand version of method too. There are some super sexy bar's and cookies out there.

Desert time lol.
Soon buddy real soon....One more coffee I should be ready to do some work.

Back
Top Bottom