Curso's True High Brix!

TPP finally came down. Sry no pics this time. It seems I broke the memory card. She looks and smells fantastic and has been washed and hung to dry. I'll take some bud pics when I go get a new card sometime today.

PPP is doing fantastic, I am really impressed with this strain. I guess it's similar to Grape Ape, being Skunk x GDP. It'll just be a bit fruitier ;)

Purple Urkle is also impressing me. This is what I had hoped for in this plant. Big purple grape smelling buds.

Pics later today :high-five:

Hey Bro, Hope your enjoying the edibles! Heres my little update:
The far right one is a male and got culled, the other two are female!
20140306_081303.jpg
20140306_081247.jpg
20140306_081241.jpg

At the beep, please leave your recent beautiful pics here on this thread...
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
:rofl:
It worked!
Now do it to Curso.

Woo hoo! Congrats bro! Even without seeing what you have i know itll be beautiful :)

Oh yeah it's nice bro :) Thanks :)

At the beep, please leave your recent beautiful pics here on this thread...
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
:rofl:

LOL Yeaaaah...I haven't quite made it that far yet. I ended up trading a guy I know some TPP for some shrooms. Batman: Arkham Origins and mushrooms are pretty fun combo. I might go get a new card sometime today.

Hey Bro, Hope your enjoying the edibles! Heres my little update:
The far right one is a male and got culled, the other two are female!
20140306_081303.jpg
20140306_081247.jpg
20140306_081241.jpg

These look fantastic bro :high-five: :goodjob:

It worked!
Now do it to Curso.

Sometime today bro.

Omrita Rx 3
DSCF02025.JPG

DSCF01955.JPG

Oh how jealous I am. I wish I could sit outside in the sun...Beautiful bro :high-five:

Okay....My grow...OPP is in the flower tent. We'll find a dude if one is in there and the best female and work from there. The remainder will most likely just finish as is. Sour Diesel #2 and the Underdog OG are getting ready to be transplanted into their final homes. Once I get whatever OPP out of the flower tent I'll get those 2 plants in there.

The flowering plants are really, really nice. I am very happy with the female skunk so far. This urkle is shaping up to be a pretty nice plant too.

Hey Curso!!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello!!! Hope all is well in your world!! Too tired to catch up right now but just wanted to stop by and say hey!!

what up C!!

Glad to see someone else growing the underdawg OG as well. I have a side project with underdawg and some others that are a couple weeks out and underdawg is a dense frosty little bugger so you should like her well..

Just stopping thru to say the edibles are beautifully done. and the OPP has me buzzing.

MMMM deliciouos. I finally harvested some of my first cross. my orange and blueberry hoping to find a good male plant to back cross back to the orange. One tiny branch yielded me 24 beans.

My garden is almost back on track. will be back to share details soon. just wanted to say Hi to you brother.

Back
Top Bottom