Curso's True High Brix!

So I was checking the OPP for pistils yesterday and wouldn't ya know, I have 4 females. So 2 OPP, Sour Diesel #2 and the Underdog OG got transplanted into 7gl smartpots and hit with transplant and some tea. The other 2 OPP went back into veg to get topped, cloned and vegged out until I have space in flower again.
Congrats on the gals Curso and as usual, a magnificent Photo Shoot.

Thanks bro :high-five:

137 pages.....dayummmmm!!! the girls are looking to be some hot shit bro!! fire! sorry ive be lax in visits,so much going on im having a hard time getting past pm's and my journal, im hoping i have more free time,but its getting close to harvest time to start,1 every week or 2 till i chop 5,so i dont know how much time i'll have but im here now lol and as expected things look fantastic!!! :rocker:

Thanks bro I'm pretty happy with these 2 :)

For those that dont know, cursos been kinda coaching me on how to grow my girl and i can only hope and wish my lady turns out close to what his looks like. Simply beautiful bro! Very good job :)

Your girl's will be fantastic bro. A little bit of FB coaching goes a long ways, its been my pleasure to help ;)

Nice update!

:thanks:

:Namaste: have a nice weekend

Thanks Sara!!! You have a pleasant one as well :)

Beautiful plants, as I'm starting to expect here :)

Thanks man!!! They've been pretty fantastic as of late :)

Congrats on the gals Curso and as usual, a magnificent Photo Shoot.

Thanks bro!!! Although I was hoping for a couple dudes, I'll take the chicks and be happy. One of the OPP I put back to veg is a really, really nice bushy indica pheno I'm going to clone it and send a couple to the hydro grow and see how she does. I might end up making a mother out of that plant. Its the nicest one of that strain I've grown so far or at least in veg it has been.

Hey Curso, I hope all is well with you my friend!!! Keep it Green :)

Back
Top Bottom