20210210_171732.jpg

Check out the fatty in the back

20210210_171608.jpg

87E13B96-26D6-4AEF-91AD-D8B263EB10EB.jpeg
I’m about to chop her! Maybe another week.
Looking great! Show me more of her!
And what would you say about my harvest, when do think..?

I will take more pictures when I get home for ya. I think you got about 2-3 weeks left. I would flush her and keep feeding. How you growing her? I use this stuff called sugaree, it makes my plants look like they got snowed on they get so frosty! Most times you can’t even see plant matter! You should check it out. I think it’s watered down molasses that I’m buying but the shit works like magic and smells like Red Bull. Lol

Basically mine is indoor tents grow on soil, 3-5 gallon pots, led panels (true light and blurpel, nuts - bioNova I buy from a hydrostore.
Its all detalid in my journal bro. Your welcome to stop by :)
I'll check out this sugaree thing, thanks

Basically mine is indoor tents grow on soil, 3-5 gallon pots, led panels (true light and blurpel, nuts - bioNova I buy from a hydrostore.
Its all detalid in my journal bro. Your welcome to stop by :)
I'll check out this sugaree thing, thanks
I was looking for it also Bezos has it but it's $59 delivery charge. Where did you get it?

Sugaree and Sour-Dee provide and organic carbohydrate and electrolyte source to stimulate amino acid production and adds a carbohydrate (sugar) source at the end of the flowering season. The proprietary formulation of Sugaree and Sour-Dee contain a low molecular weight sugar source with an emulsion of trace minerals.

Sugaree and Sour-Dee provide and organic carbohydrate and electrolyte source to stimulate amino acid production and adds a carbohydrate (sugar) source at the end of the flowering season. The proprietary formulation of Sugaree and Sour-Dee contain a low molecular weight sugar source with an emulsion of trace minerals.
I think the supplement I use called THE MISSING LINK is about the amino acids and I think other microbcterica relevant to cannabis, plus I use mykrorihazel when transplanted.

I didn't see this product in my local hydrostore but I'll try and use it when I'll run out of my nuts.

BTW correct me if I'm wrong about what I wrote on the TML
16129832297417507270576608346975.jpg

Im just in love... Can't stop taking pics man.... :)

20210211_162437.jpg
20210211_162406.jpg
20210211_173452.jpg
20210211_162204.jpg
20210211_162356.jpg
20210211_162332.jpg
They are beautiful. I'd be taking pics too if my buds looked that good too.

They are beautiful. I'd be taking pics too if my buds looked that good too.
Ohh come on bro, you have amazing plants.. I'm just very trained in talking pics, that why it looks so good :p :laugh: :nerd-with-glasses:

Ohh come on bro, you have amazing plants.. I'm just very trained in talking pics, that why it looks so good :p :laugh: :nerd-with-glasses:
I got a new camera to take pics. Shows you how bright I am ,its the only camera I have ever seen without a flash. Seriously no freeken flash. So fek its murder trying not to take blurple pics. What a bone head right.
But seriously for a sec very nice quality pics my friend.

I got a new camera to take pics. Shows you how bright I am ,its the only camera I have ever seen without a flash. Seriously no freeken flash. So fek its murder trying not to take blurple pics. What a bone head right.
But seriously for a sec very nice quality pics my friend.
Thank you so much bill, really.

OH, and you can feel good about yourself. I have a 7k$ Sony camera body here. Top of the line. Guess what its without a flash haha

But I do have like 6 or 7 flashlights and such :laugh:

Thank you so much bill, really.

OH, and you can feel good about yourself. I have a 7k$ Sony camera body here. Top of the line. Guess what its without a flash haha

But I do have like 6 or 7 flashlights and such :laugh:
Mail me one of those flashlights ill duct tape to the camera. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom