Dank Purple's First Grow

Awesome grow dp.. the buds look potent and dense to me. I didnt get much yield but damn its good smoke! . Excited to see how much youll get! Im guessing around 5 oz. Whatever you decide to do with your journals we will always be here. Great job man and congrats on the harvest!! ...
I was curious about the communities guess on yield. Any other opinions? Lets see who comes the closest with out going over.. Price is right rules!!

Those sips and the los has me really intrigued also.... oh I wasn't going anywhere but I know some people start new journals and I'm lazy so drop a line if ya do is all haha. Yields? What was the lighting again 2 600s?

Ok so after drying for 3 days in non optimal humidity.. Like 50 or below (sad face) I was gone to much through out Christmas and eve. They smell like hay and are now in 9 32.oz mason jars curing.
When I cut, I took a few buds immediately into a jar. (Didnt hang them) and so I'm assuming they have been curing... wet.. I guess. But their smell came back really strong and taste and smokes so amazing..it's dry now but the stems are still not breaking just cracking. And its not even done curring and didnt hang dry. So this gives me hope on the others.
It smokes really smooth then blows up in your lungs and you cough it out. But then boom head rush dont fall down.. But then you could hit it again right away.. Like it doesnt hurt my lungs at all.. And its almost lemony. Bad word.. Not sure I'm bad with smells... Lol I can walk in and be like hmmmm is that waffles and my wife is like no. Its macaroni ...lol...
But I cant tell if the high has legs yet..
-for 1 I'm always high
-for 2 I'm chainsmoking these ladies..burning joints like incense from the maybe 14 grams I put into a jar immediatly (it was a huge top cola and her surrounding buddies) I need to get unmedicated ,smoke once and ride it out to almost straight again. To really tell but I'm so happy and I was worried about yields at first lol.... LOL!!! What am I gonna do with all this smoke.. Lol going to give away tons to my family it was like extra Christmas. Just gonna keep a little more than I need because ill have 3 ladies done again in 3 months.. 2 grooty clones and cookies.
Anyway ill post some pictures today my hands were all fucked up so didnt take any durring the process but I have pictures of the buds and all the jars not sure on weight. didnt weigh it wet at all.. We shall see

Ok so after drying for 3 days in non optimal humidity.. Like 50 or below (sad face) I was gone to much through out Christmas and eve. They smell like hay and are now in 9 32.oz mason jars curing.
When I cut, I took a few buds immediately into a jar. (Didnt hang them) and so I'm assuming they have been curing... wet.. I guess. But their smell came back really strong and taste and smokes so amazing..it's dry now but the stems are still not breaking just cracking. And its not even done curring and didnt hang dry. So this gives me hope on the others.
It smokes really smooth then blows up in your lungs and you cough it out. But then boom head rush dont fall down.. But then you could hit it again right away.. Like it doesnt hurt my lungs at all.. And its almost lemony. Bad word.. Not sure I'm bad with smells... Lol I can walk in and be like hmmmm is that waffles and my wife is like no. Its macaroni ...lol...
But I cant tell if the high has legs yet..
-for 1 I'm always high
-for 2 I'm chainsmoking these ladies..burning joints like incense from the maybe 14 grams I put into a jar immediatly (it was a huge top cola and her surrounding buddies) I need to get unmedicated ,smoke once and ride it out to almost straight again. To really tell but I'm so happy and I was worried about yields at first lol.... LOL!!! What am I gonna do with all this smoke.. Lol going to give away tons to my family it was like extra Christmas. Just gonna keep a little more than I need because ill have 3 ladies done again in 3 months.. 2 grooty clones and cookies.
Anyway ill post some pictures today my hands were all fucked up so didnt take any durring the process but I have pictures of the buds and all the jars not sure on weight. didnt weigh it wet at all.. We shall see

The chlorophyl smell goes away with a good cure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom