Dank's Adventures In Dankland

yes get those holes dug and filled with good soil so it can sit in there a while get acclimated so its ready for the plant.
What soil are you planning on putting in the Big hole you are digging Sticky

What soil are you planning on putting in the Big hole you are digging Sticky
ive got 2- 3cu.ft bags of roots 707 im going to mix that with the soil from the 35 along with some worm castings and some citrus tree fert its a granular real mild im not sure bit its something like 5-6-9 its not real hot ill also be adding some oyster shell flour some garden lime and some minerals ill get that mixed up tomorrow so it will be ready in a month. :)

ive got 2- 3cu.ft bags of roots 707 im going to mix that with the soil from the 35 along with some worm castings and some citrus tree fert its a granular real mild im not sure bit its something like 5-6-9 its not real hot ill also be adding some oyster shell flour some garden lime and some minerals ill get that mixed up tomorrow so it will be ready in a month. :)
I am going to try to mix my next batch of soil Monday. The new soil should work well, sounds like Lots of goodies going in that spot. Wow 100 gal hole I am excited to see what the WQ does with all that space, I bet its a bush or a tree or hell both

That'll be a good mix sticky!
I think it will be good to dank theres going to be roughly 10 cu. ft. of good soil that should be enough to grow a tree it would have been cool to grow that plant not topped just let it grow straight up I really cant do that in my set up but had I known that wq was going to grow so fast I could have waited to start that one and I could have done that maybe next year ill try something like that.

Back
Top Bottom