Dank's Adventures In Dankland

How's it work topping outdoor plant's? Do you wait until they are a few feet tall
I suppose mine are always that way I like to start them early February by the time they g in the ground there already 3 mos. old by harvest there 8or 9 mos. old the older the better ive heard but if I was going to grow untopped I would start them much later

Yeah I know I have issues. Don't judge :rofl:

IMG_20200327_193144041.jpg
IMG_20200327_192917083.jpg
IMG_20200327_192902848.jpg

Well if my vacation still goes as planned I'll have to adjust a bit. I have been thinking about those beans since I got them couple months ago. Looking forward to seeing Neville's work in my garden
yes summer vacations this year could difficult all the parks and campgrounds are closed so that puts everyone who decides to go on the road trying to get into what is open it will be a mess last summer heading down the coast we had one hell of a time finding a place to park for the night and everything was open.we found one place 75.00one night

Maybe for us both :rofl:
no shit ha ive got to have places to park for a week at a time if things are still closed im not messing with it maybe take a few trips closer to home will see I think this virus thing is going to be around till june at least it might be best to stay home anyway just get loaded:lot-o-toke:

It's been my go to lately. Good mood enhancer. I had to go back threw my notes to find last run finish time. I really like that part of journaling being able to review runs
I do that all the time dank just finished watering the wq needs water every day its sucking up the water like its flowering or something got some cool ud pics. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom